Should SOE give a free cert/SC reset due to the amount of changes made since launch?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Saintfanny, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Saintfanny

In every mmo when theres been large changes in a game they reset your skill tree/points

Should SOE do the same?
    • Up x 2
  2. sindz

Should you stop making stupid irrelevant posts?

Yes.
    • Up x 5
  3. Saintfanny

is this not the discussion thread?
  4. sindz

5. sindz

Its pointless, not thought through and in line with other 2 posts you just made, basic whine.
    • Up x 2
  6. Saintfanny

lol ok
  7. Garzin

I think they should. There's no reason not to.
    • Up x 1
  8. Chipskream

Should people start to read the TOS before they throw tons of money at a company?
    • Up x 1
  9. Fenrisk

They should do but they won't as it might cost them money as everyone will start demanding a station cash reset.
    • Up x 1
  10. Cab00se187

Wait, you mean the thousands of free certs I've been given over the past months were for nothing??
    • Up x 1
  11. JudgeDeath

12. Torok

13. Timperium

They most likely won't give us 1 free cert reset, but it would be a nice gesture to the community.

We'll see I guess.
  14. CruelStriker

one of them would be great, I'd love to recert my entire arsenal..
  15. MrMagicGuns

As much as I would love a SC/cert refund, I don't think they should. If they do it after these last six months worth of changes, what about the next six months and the six months after that. They can't keep giving us refunds, it makes no business sense.
  16. Ashnal

And in every other MMO you have a finite set of points to work with.
    In PS2 if you don't like something you've certed, you can always earn more points for something else. There's no caps to stop you like in an RPG, so you don't really need a reset.
  17. bodmans

no because when you bought, or unlocked these items you KNEW that they were bound to be changed
  18. Sumguy720

I'd sure like that, but maybe at a later date. More changes are coming!

I don't see what everyone's problem is with this idea. If SOE did it it be good for everyone. Seems like everyone is dying to pay for these kinds of things. Support SOE by buying more weapons!