A Call to Arms for Connery NC and TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, Apr 26, 2013.

1. ElCreepo

Why is that interesting? Low BR players kill high BR players every day. Everyone who plays this game knows BR is an arbitrary number. The only thing we're talking about here is that very few of these guys will have all the goodies unlocked, so won't have as many options, and will thus likely be easier to deal with. Single-armed AI MAX suits, Magriders without Saron cannons or Magburn, and so on. This isn't arrogance, it's reality.
  2. kaptinkrunch88

I have no idea how this will pan out. It's the age old comparison between quantity and quality. But I have to say that quantity has a quality all it's own.
  3. NytDragon

I disagree. Sure, new players may not have maxed out armor and other certs. But, it's still arrogance on the part of those representing Connery here that those from Helios will be "easy" farms.

There's definitely a considerable difference in the social community between servers, which I hope a server merge NEVER happens with Connery because of it. It's disappointing to see how poorly Connery has aged.

Also, you boys take this game too seriously.... hope you find fun in there somewhere.
    • Up x 4
  4. Sam the sheepdog

Just to mention it, account wide unlocks apply, so some of their goodies will transfer. It's all of the helios outfits too, not just NC. They just wanna help an under popped server/faction.

I don't know when it's gonna happen, but we've already triple capped without help so not a huge deal.

Also, VS rock anyway ;-)
    • Up x 1
  5. ROMNEYTRON

Did your intelligence not mention the fact the date was moved? A lot of Outfit leaders are swamped with exams this week, so we decided to make it sometime first week of May.

*edit* And no, this was not just an NC event.
  6. NytDragon

FYI, whatever the Helios outfits plan, it's for fun. Whether it's a 3-way op on Esamir, 3-way King of the Hill event on Amerish, or just a multi-faction race/battle in a specific vehicle... rest assured there will be drinks, explosions, laughter, and just a kick-*** good time. Needless to say, that's not without coordination or skill. A server where alert events end with the factions /yell[ing] "GG"
    • Up x 1
  7. Gavyne

This game can use more player generated events like these to boost the fun in this game for everybody, and to help out the low populated factions and cheer those folks up a bit.
    • Up x 2
  8. Sam the sheepdog

I just wanna hear about the next one so I can join in. I'm excluded cuz I play on connery :-(
  9. EclipsedTerror

Ok, save us the trouble of having to make our own fights versus VS.
  10. Kage Acheron

11. BH Brigade

lol stalin quotes
    • Up x 1
  12. ROCKFIISH

You been stealing my vegetables again?
  13. ent|ty

And yet somehow, still... I can't motivate myself to log in, other than to collect the 'daily passive certs' I have coming to my characters...
    • Up x 1
  14. desdicardo

check the helios section for outfit recruiting, our events are always posted in there.
  15. Flashtirade

> NC Helios main
    > Had a VS alt on Connery for months already

I guess I'm ready then.
  16. SNAFUS

Nothing more need be said.
  17. iller

irrelevant at this point.... most of the TR and VS who actually belong on connery were already allied against the NC this week. The Helios scrubs will need to take a number and get in line to fight any NC. ...But by then, their event may already be over with. My only regret is I won't get to see their disappointed faces
  18. NytDragon

The real point was for all 3 factions on Helios to spend a few hours off Helios and roll together in a single faction, outfit, platoons... etc... just for the fun of it.
    • Up x 3
  19. Sam the sheepdog

Just to mention it I was on leader chat most of the evening tonight, and there was no whiff of an alliance until the TR and NC both pushed the VS full bore, and still lost the event.

Thanks for coming out Nyt, I still wanna come out for the next field trip!
  20. BH Brigade

Stop reading the forums, and join an outfit.