Any news/update on the second round of account-wide unlocks?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zeke342, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Zeke342

The entire point of this thread is to find out IF it is still coming... Higby made that post a month ago... it's entirely possible they forgot/gave up on the second round of unlocks :( and with no devs answering, only time will tell.
  2. jiggu

I doubt they'd just do that. Higsby said in the quote that it's a really demanded feature, I don't think they'll suddenly turn on their heels and just ignore it.
  3. Zeke342

Yes, but I believe it was before the cert compensation was announced. I'm wondering if they cancelled the second round of unlocks and instead just did the cert compensation.
  4. vincent-

If it was ready they would be talking about it now. Patience.
  5. Halcyon

They're not telling their paying customers diddly.
    Either they're ignoring the update or they're just ignoring us. Either way, not good business.
  6. Redzy

Sorry for bump, but I was curious to know if there were any news regarding this.
  7. SgtBreastroker

Nothing. Just the original post on reddit.
  8. GhostAvatar

Actually a few people did get a nice chunk of certs about 2 weeks back. Of course SOE made no comment when it was brought up on the official forums as to what the cert where for.
  9. SgtBreastroker

The second wave of account wide unlock cert compensation.

Remember not everyone got their cert compensation in the first wave.
  10. GhostAvatar

Thats what most people assumed, myself included. But I didn't see any kind of official response. And this is SOE after all, you never know if it was intended or simple a **** up.
  11. MartianDiscoFish

Apologies for the bump, but I'm contemplating buying the urban forest camo on my VS character and I'm wondering whether it will unlock across all three factions anytime soon.
    Would be great if a dev could verify on this issue.