Looking for Dedicated Mosquito outfit

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Rigaudon, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Rigaudon

Evening TR Community, I've decided to attempt an experiment.

I plan to dedicate all my certs, all my time playing TR flying the mossy therefore; I would interested in finding an TR outfit dedicated to flying for my needs.

Though your outfit may not be what I am looking for, I would appreciate your assistance to guide me to such outfit.
  2. Badname6587

You should join DVS.. they pretty much help the TR all day.
    • Up x 1
  3. PureSalad

Crazy Train, Libz, HP

I think those are the main flying TR Outfits.

Who wants to fly a Mosquito anyways?

I don't think any TR outfits are 100% ESF dedicated.
  4. shamE

NUC isn't dedicated air but we do have some great pilots and are looking for more.
  5. Codeak

flying is a one man job what do you need a whole outfit dedicated to it for lol
    • Up x 1
  6. zib1911

IR runs a 12 man squad of dedicated air, but we also run ground and stuff so not sure if thats what your looking for.
  7. Hader

• Up x 1
  8. Rigaudon

Thanks for the replies from the TR community. I'll seek to find more time to play on my TR shortly and i'll definatley send one of you guys an request for an invite!

-RigaudonTR (Waterson)
  9. Hader

If you are interested in CT, I just should note that you should contact CrazyAirborne for info on joining.
  10. Rigaudon

Right then, thanks for the additional information!
  11. Hader

You can also fly with me or any of us for a bit ingame for a bit if you wish :D
  12. Zamanoy

So you are just making a TR ESF alt? I recently started doing the same thing with the reaver, and I hunt down my TR outfit members :D