Mattherson Anti TR Alliance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tycoh, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Cyridius

Yeah, that's why we're part of ULTRA and AOD was kicked out. I guess all the TR outfits on Mattherson are simply pretending.
  2. miraza

Lol AOD was kicked out of ULTRA? How did that happen?
  3. Giggily

Considering that AOD is understandingly the most deadly TR outfit on Mattherson right now I think it's probably juts psy-ops. They're the TR outfit I see by far the most, and the only one I ever actually worry about.
  4. VanuSovereignty

Yeah that doesn't make sense. I didn't hear of AoD organizing any mass TK's...
  5. {joer

Yea, we figure the best thing we got out of PS2 was finding a good group to game with.
  6. Kroova

Thanks, but I do not need your pity. Mattherson as a whole is zergy even though Buzz and his outfit seem to generate the most controversy.

Alerts haven't been a big deal. It really depends on how many good leads are online to get everyone organized.

Soltech was fun because it had fewer people and a friendlier atmosphere (no massive server lag, people knew each other better). Things were competitive, but battles were pretty chill.
  7. Eugenitor

Ah, gotcha. Connery used to be like this, especially when TR had the north WG and lolpods weren't nerfed. I think a lot of the (usually Asian) zergs either left or got banned for hax. Connery's mostly chilled out since then, especially recently, and even The Crown has cooled off. If you want to find a fight on Connery- and you can always find a decent fight in PS2, despite what a few people who want zerg funnels are saying- your best bet is either Allatum, Rashnu, or Crossroads.

There are exceptions, of course, as some NC outfits are serious about trying to break our cont lock (in which case we get some furious battles around the middle west, and if they make it all the way to Camp Connery all hell breaks loose), but generally it's a pretty laid-back place.

That all changes during an alert. During alerts, anything goes on Connery, and everyone goes ape****. The front line turns into a random mess of color and the battles turn into a zoo. Even individual players go nuts.
    • Up x 1
  8. DjUnicorn

Let's put this cristal clear:

- All factions allow the same number of players, 2000 per continent, 666 per faction per continent and one midget somewhere.

- All factions have outfits, small medium or big they all have it.

- All factions have zergs.

- All factions can use /Orders chat to callout for reinforcements.

- The current table of populations is practically balanced, 2% more for VS and 3% more for NC when compared to TR.

- TR weapons have already been proved to be "reasonable", some of the VS ones are better and most of the NC even better.

- TR has the worst warpgates on all 3 continents, VS have the majority of the best ones and NC the second best.

- We (Enclave) have the top player of this game streaming everynight showing how we conduct operations with a top of the line performance and effectiveness, hence "The arm of decision in battle", which means that any other player can learn how to lead properly in this game (wether with Buzz's unique personality or without it).

- Our tactics are known for ages, you all have the opportunity to study them since the beginning.

With all this said there is nothing that we can do that you cannot do, the only difference between us and all the crybabies is that we have skill, we know what we do and we are organized beyond belief, this is something that the game cannot offer you.

You have to learn it for yourself, stop crying and start playing better.
    • Up x 2
  9. Giggily

That's weird, I didn't know that Daddy from Miller led TE.
    • Up x 1
  10. DjUnicorn

11. Eugenitor

Mo'! We've been missing you ever since you stopped being the Iraqi Information Minister! You should have told us you played PS2!

"There are no Vanu and NC near our warpgate. They are killing themselves at our door. They are retreating... they have always been retreating."
  12. Giggily

I don't get it. Daddy from Miller has the highest XP/minute in the game at 700. Are you talking about talk play time? I don't think that would be a very good metric, but then it would be even stranger that a VS player from Miller would be leading TE.
    • Up x 2
  13. turtlestation

Goons from SA were so delighted at TE and TR rage at the VS and NC alliance to break our Indar lock that they're continuing it as a joke. Reality is most of you TE numbskulls seriously replying to ATRA "members" are making fools of yourselves. It's an unfunny joke being forced by unfunny Goons who believe themselves to be the pinnacle of witty humor.

"B-but turtlestation I saw VS and NC vehicles next to each other!"

Well, blame the ****** hex system. Until you see it happening in the lattice system, it's best to be quiet.
  14. Eugenitor

I'm not even kidding, you sound exactly like Baghdad Bob!
  15. Giggily

I really don't get what you're talking about. If you don't mean the #1 player in terms of actual ability, and you don't mean the #1 player in terms of play time, what other kinds of #1 are there? I mean I know there's the #1 most turret repair players, but that guy was an NC character and I don't think they're leading TE either. You're going to have to help me out with this one.
    • Up x 1
  16. DrPlump

WTF is ULTRA? Are you serious? You mean this whole time you complain about ATRA when you have YOUR OWN SECRET ALLIES! What game did you recruit the players from I bet it was Eve!

That is just unfair you guys are already beating all of VS and NC what is the reason you have to bring in OTHER ALLIES to fight with you? What is next are you going to just take over the NC warpgate and give it your new ULTRA friends?
  17. DjUnicorn

Yeah "hex system" that forces VS and NC side by side on capture points, not killing each others at all.

Yeah, "hex system" indeed.
  18. DjUnicorn

Sorry, I am not a Doctor, you will have to check your problem at the hospital or you can just check in at Navks hitij instead, either way I cannot help you.
  19. turtlestation

You mean GOONS side by side. I don't give a **** if Goons team up regardless of different faction. If regular VS and NC outfits like GOTR or SG teamed up, THEN you have an issue to take up. Not sure why I have to spell it out for you: you guys are being trolled. Some light bulb in your cavernous skulls should have went off when you saw mostly GOKU and LWTX tags. I'm trying to help you guys so you don't look even more like idiots.
  20. Eugenitor

Forget what's in the middle of the screen, and look at the top right, which shows who's killing who.

Notice the purple and blue names next to each other.