Stuck at LOGGING IN...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Witblitz, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Witblitz

The game will not load. Simple. Been trying 3 different characters but the game is stuck at logging on at the main screen.

HELP!
  2. Gribbstar

Same issue, although I am able to log in to my alt on Miller server but not my main on Ceres.
  3. Witblitz

Also, I keep getting "You've been disconnected from the server" messages.
  4. ExploitBit

Same here. Cant login on Ceres but on Connery ...
  5. cptphoenixck

Same this has happened more than a few times now...... three outfit mates also cannot get in, please give us an eta for a fix.
    (as an aside i've restarted the client, relogged, tried a different character, restarted my computer and checked the game files)
  6. Galotsas

Same here, can't log on Ceres (tried 2 different ISPs , still nothing) . Hey SoE guys, restart Ceres or something!
  7. Inkos

We cant log in also :-(
  8. Audi03

definitely a problem with ceres, made a connery alt and I can log in just fine
  9. bobzebrick

The server skimping has begun... This game is sinking faster than the Titanic.
  10. wwwyzzerrdd

same, was just happily popping VS heads at the crown, and my cloak bugged out and wouldnt turn off, had to ctrl+alt+delete.

tried to log in again, stuck at logging in. SOE pop-up "please check your firewall settings"

lol, no
  11. Lazaruz

Nope, not getting in (Ceres)... is this what I pay 15 euros a month for?
  12. Seqea

Can't log in into Woodman/Cobalt/Ceres, Miller is OK.

And I got Game Error 29 at least once. I also scanned the game assets, everything was up to date. I can do more stuff to help debug it, just send me instructions.

On other attempt, game got stuck at 98% without even showing the log in screen.

I have more than 3 characters. My forum name is the name of one of them.

Summary:
    - Game got stuck at 98% without even showing the log in screen.
    - Game throws Game Error 29 and crashes (before log in).
    - Game throws an error when log in attempt seemingly succeeds and the map is loading.
    - Got kicked from the Miller server once because of the log-in issue (can not remember the exact message).
    - The familiar "nothing happens" stuff on log in button click (99% of the time, Woodman/Cobalt/Ceres, any character).

What the heck? The crappy e-shop software that I write with PHP is more reliable than this.
  13. TSR-NiallS Customer Service

Is everyone experiencing the same issue here? Is it getting stuck at "Logging In" on the character select screen? As far as I can tell there are no widespread problems with logging in to the servers so we might have to begin gathering some information to see who it's affecting.
  14. aHzdaNny

I get stuck on the loading screen at 98% with my VS char on Cobalt when I attempt to login. At least 3 people on Teamspeak currently have the same problem.

Edit: Now, when I click on play, nothing happens.
  15. P4NJ

Ceres acting up again? What a surprise...

I could log into the other servers easily, but my main on Ceres was locked. Took 10 mintues of waiting to log in.

EDIT: looks like now it's fixed... but Ceres still disconnects me once every hour.
  16. Paedar

Seemed to get fixed a while ago, but just kicked off and cant get back in to Ceres.

Get to the character selection screen but just sits at "logging on"
  17. MrTopf

same here on ceres, miller worked though.
  18. MrTopf

now I got kicked off miller saying that another client has connected with that account
  19. QQna

I had same problem on Woodman but after a few tries I just alt-tabbed and left it there logging in. After few mins when I looked again it was in game. So my conclusion is that you just have to wait or the game wants you to get a beer.
  20. Commando Stewie

Two days now ,unable to log on. Yesterday game was getting stuck at 15% on initial load screen. Today, game is stuck at 98% on initial load screen. Someone please help. It seems MANY PEOPLE have had the exact same problem. This has always been a reliable game for me in the past. Since the last patch however, the game no longer even loads. Completely unable to play...

Eventually the following error pops up in browser -

Game Error G12
    Malfunction:
    We've encountered a problem. Please try again later.