So how long before lockdown gets nerfed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jrv, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neopopulas

Even worse when in Lockdown
  2. Jrv

Only really need to see the ZOE now, considering the shield is total crap and nobody will use it.

This MAX update is pretty much a straight VS/TR buff.
  3. bobzebrick

If you would care to elaborate rather than stating baseless opinion I might take you seriously. How is a shield on a hackmax or any max "useless". Also TRs max anchored is just screaming massive rocket pinata for all the heavies, like there isn't enough of them. Other than with the AA max it will be pretty useless against decent players.
  4. Mefi

I guess, you haven't seen the shield. Right now it looks bad. It's too small, too fragile and it takes too much time to activate/deactivate.
    It even prevents MAX from running and doesn't allow to reload weapons.

Maybe it doesn't looks meh with scary NC MAX but I really don't think that they will use it. The default ability is better.
  5. Bape

Well can someone please make a video of available skills even the NC one i want to look at and thanks if you do.
  6. Nobalification

The Anchor mod no needs nerf lol. This anchor mod is nerfed now. True anchor mode just see planetside wiki anchor mod . . . Just see what we lose.
  7. hostilechild

I see myself playing a lot more TR max in the near future. At least until its nerfed. Bet i can go from lvl 3 to lvl 30 at least before it happens. I see a doubling of TR population in the near future. (Hell and i don't even faction hop, but this i have to try out).
  8. Nobalification

TR population (global) 800 000, VS 1 800 000, NC 2 200 000
  9. Rown

For weeks I’ve had the feeling that there was something missing from PS2. A nagging thought, fleeting in the back of my mind, like a bird that I couldn’t catch. Then I saw the video –Eureka! I exclaimed- That is! That’s exactly what the game needs right now! More ways to one hit KO people without aiming!
    • Up x 1
  10. Lepalose

More like... needing more Grief Machine weapons. This thing is going to be silly for that.
  11. VanuSovereignty

I LIKE HOW EVERYONE IS JUST ASSUMING THIS IS FINAL.
  12. Reventine

Final or not everyone can see the potential of such things coming a million miles off, and so far every update they haven't really been wrong.
  13. WUNDER8AR

Can't hit/ outsmart stationary targets that render from a mile away? Sucks to be you. Granted Bursters would be likely imba with a higher rof.
  14. Beartornado

NC MAX:

Frag cannon a room full of enemies.

Sit in corner.

Deploy shield.

Room gets slaughtered, shield protects from nades.

FREEDOM

More seriously though, these weapons seem like the kind of thing you would only ever pull if you're so horrbily outnumbered trying to get into a room like a bio lab that you can just spam them everywhere and farm the enemy. However, I shudder to think what noobies would do with them. TKs in buildings are going to go through the damn roof.
  15. Dtswiss

16. Peebuddy

This post goes to show how people value offensive abilities over defensive. Oh he killed me 2 seconds faster than I normally would have, NERF!! Riot shield is crap, I can't increase my K/D ratio with a shield!!
    • Up x 4
  17. {joer

Lockdown is TR so next patch.
  18. Slyguy65

Oh shut up.

You guys have phoenix and scattmax god forbid we have the AA advantage.

FFS

If they nerf the TR again ima just go around cussing out every idiot who cries nerf with vulgarities and take time out of my day to troll the faction that wants TR nerfed. On whatever server the OP is on. Honestly, way to cry when you are completely oblivious to your own factions OP gear.
    • Up x 1
  19. SinerAthin

It's kind'a funny how Zoe/Lockdown mode is only going to help burster MAXes.

And Burster MAXes are already perfectly viable.

SIGH.

Give us something to kill those Pesky infantry that's further away than our face.

WE NEED A WEAPON WITH A DECENT RANGE AND ACCURACY!

Pleeeaaaseee.. Anti Infantry or a survival tool. Those are things we really need. Our AA is fine, we don't need the outrage and possible nerfs >.<
  20. Jrv

There is a slight difference between equipment that can hold a chokepoint down, and equipment that can UTTERLY NEUTRALIZE AIR IN THE ENTIRE HEX. I don't expect someone as mindlessly bias as you to understand that, or to understand that Mercies=Hacksaws if you use them right.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.