Mattherson Anti TR Alliance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tycoh, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Holomang

Baby's first troll?
  2. MarlboroMan-E

Any alliance that exists is between outfits, not empires.

It also feels like there is an alliance against us because we're in canyon country ... doesn't matter which empire, whoever is down there gets piled on. It's because the geography flows that way. Just wait for the WG rotation.
    • Up x 1
  3. Hantak

I wasnt aware of this "atra" thing, must have missed the memo...
    or it might be i actually just play the game and kill whatever is marked as enemy on my map?

I have yet to see VS and NC sundies parked "side by side" and troops from both factions running together, the only related stuff was during the brief time tr controlled indar, and even then if i saw a vs guy getting anywhere near me i would fill its sorry soul with bullets.

I think you guys are getting trolled hard, and its funny to get these reactions out of the ubbersoldats we have on matths TR.
    There are plenty of more important things on the game to deal with other than the paranoia of some Tr players, how about some proper tips and tutorials for newer players just to start?
  4. Karzi

I dont care about that alliance , most of them are a bunch of noobs and they are just easy peasant kills for me , i only have respect for 2 % of the vs and nc , thats is GOTR and SG and some pilots but most of them are a bunch of crybabies who sent keep spamming me with hatetells of what a hacker i am , but i dont complain i enjoy their tears since my Mossie runs on tears hrhr

-Harvester
  5. SadLibrarian

Harvester,
    Why don't the stats in your sig add up? 11,000 or so combined kills of NC and VS, yet you have 24, 000 total kills? Made that image yourself I take it?
  6. Selentic

sometimes I fly my mossie and protect naterian when he's in his reaver TR NC ALLIANCE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GAME RUINED
  7. Karzi

No its a custom outfit sig generator but the nc and vs kills buged and we have to fix it first
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428010618036410785/stats
    here are the actuall stats
  8. {joer

I think many of the Soltech players on TR quit already :oops:
  9. Kroova

Mores the pity. I loved Soltech and honestly miss the group (NC and VS included) we had there. Laggy, zergy Mattherson almost made me quite PS2...
    • Up x 2
  10. RobotNinja

SOE has largely touted this as a "sandbox" FPS. So what if players from different factions or outfits are working together? If that's how they want to play there is nothing in the TOS that states it's...GASP! ...against the rules.

And every time there's a claim of entire factions working together it's overly-dramatized. Often the claims are false. When they are true, it's usually just a outfit or two and most players especially pubbies don't give a crap about agreed to alliances.
  11. NoctD

Or mostly stopped playing or are off playing alts on other servers. I just log on to get a few certs and try some things and then switch to an alt. Playing a low BR TR alt on Miller is a lot more fun than my have it all main on Mattherson.
  12. Benton!

This is exactly what the VS and TR do to the NC on Connery.

Every.
    Fricking.
    Night.
  13. Eugenitor

You have my utmost pity. You're playing along, enjoying your faction wars, having fun, and suddenly you get merged with a server where far too many people on your faction are doing dumb crap involving a lunatic who's most known for vicious rants on command chat. You're getting your *** beat during an alert, and this huge outfit is all out in nowhere land protecting a base that's not worth protecting.

I'm just glad I'm on VS Connery. The bigger outfits on my server (BAID, PCYS) literally would not stand for it, and I shudder to think of what FCRW would do to him.
  14. Eugenitor

Last night, the Indar alert ended with both TR and NC swarming north, with a strange push involving NC stabbing east. We managed to keep GOLD back long enough to force a draw. We were pushing south before the alert even started because you had started making inroads to Dahaka and Saurva, and there was a HUGE battle rolling between Indar Excavation, CoraMed, and Dahaka. I don't know why TR went west at first, but I assure you, there was a lot of TR/VS fighting going on near the end.
  15. Benton!

Was this on Connery? I was fighting at Indar Excavation and Camp Connery, we all thought we had won until the last 30 seconds. It was a great battle. But I don't renember us stabbing east, my platoon was pushing up north past J908.

What you forgot to mention was that before the alert, both the TR and VS were pushing the NC with very little fighting between the VS and TR. We had an uphill battle just to get to even territory control by the end of the alert. I guess the VS and TR did not see us as much as a threat with our 17% territory control.
  16. Negator

TR conspiracy theorists are bad.

and AOD leadership is bad for zerging so hard.

that is all
    • Up x 1
  17. Eugenitor

Yeah, Connery. North past J908 and not east to Galaxy Solar Plant? Because I'm pretty sure that's where I was when the alert ended, with about a platoon of GOLD rushing the base.

There was a different stab to the east, though, that I only saw on the map, a big blue dagger right into TR's heart.
  18. Negator

If you get tired of AOD's silly leadership, we'll happily recruit you, as has been done to other enlightened members of your outfit.
    • Up x 1
  19. {joer

My outfit leader, and about 7 of us are now playing Dayz Origins. Was the biggest TR outfit on Soltech at the time of the merge.
  20. NoctD

So that's where JohnnyOmaha is these days. I haven't seen him around in a while.