T16 Rhino and T32 Bull.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by MrPuubNoobz, Apr 24, 2013.

1. MrPuubNoobz

Which one is better?

The T16 Rhino has faster projectile velocity and a bigger magazine at the cost of a slightly slower reload speed. The T32 Bull is overall more accurate due to the lower first shot recoil multiplier and tighter cone of fire. The time to kill is pretty much the same but in reality the T32 Bull is slightly faster because it is more controllable therefore making it easier to hit your target.

The T32 Bull also has a compensator but the T16 Rhino has an advanced forward grip.

Give me your opinion :)!
  2. Mr. Troffleops

All down to playstyle man. The Rhino has almost no recoil to begin with, it is extremely manageable. Also, the Bull has less ammo after the ammunition nerf. That being said, for some rediculous reason the Rhino doesn't have access to a 2x scope. Don't ask me why.

Personally? I think its down to preferance. The Rhino is a measly 250 certs so I don't see how you can justify NOT getting it. Be sure to try both in the VR and then trial both at some point. I personally own all of the LMG's but the Bull (didn't like it during trial and VR) and I use the standard T-9. Really its all down to playstyle. I don't feel that the Bull is more controllable, but that's just me.
  3. ladiesop

Does the T16 get the Advanced Foregrip in live? I was actually really impressed when I tried this one in VR; I thought the 1st shot recoil would be immense (isn't it 3x or something huge?) but it was actually manageable and could put bullets into a small space a long distance really well. I'm a bit afraid to use it as a main LMG over the TMG-50 which I already have since it's a 652 RPM 143 damage weapon, which may falter in close combat, but is this the case?
  4. Pat Cleburne

I like the bull. I used it in the past, then stopped for some reason. I recently went back to it, and I think I'll stay with it this time.
  5. RHINO_Mk.II

The Rhino is obviously better.

'Cause it's a Rhino.
  6. Uglyass

Really, the main difference between the two guns is that the T16 cannot put on a 2x reflex, the T32 has less ammo, and is 4 times more expensive. Accuracy is not noticeably different. So... is paying 750 more certs worth being able to put on a 2x reflex to you? This is actually pretty close, because the 3.4x just doesnt cut it. Plus T16 Rhino is a ******* fantastic name
  7. NoctD

The Bull also has better hipfire COF... I'm using it currently with just a laser sight and 2x reflex. And yes, the 2x reflex is the perfect scope... 1x just doesn't cut it and 3.4x shakes too much.
  8. Dalistro

With the T32 Bull I do not recommend the compensator. Because it will lose out on one of its strongest points... low hip cof.
    Also these guns are made for sustained fired, hence both of them have a very low vertical recoil of 0.3, so a compensator is not required.

If you have the certs/sc to burn then my opinion is the Bull, but if you are on a budget then the Rhino is not bad either.
  9. Stargazer86

They're pretty close, all things considered. I simply like the Rhino for the fact it gets 100 bullets in a magazine. It would be the perfect gun if ONLY it had a 2x scope.
  10. Bennybones

I found the Bull to be more accurate than the Rhino, though I'm not sure why as they've got almost identical stats. CoF is better on the Bull so it's probably that. But then I slapped advanced foregrip on the Rhino and it feels almost exactly like the Bull but with 100+300 instead of 60+180 bullets instead. It's crap outside of medium range due to its larger CoF though. Why these to rifles don't have 698 RoF like the LSW is beyond me. They clearly should have.