The Freelancers Union

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Mordus, Jan 2, 2013.

1. AdennTM

A small update to everyone of what is happening inside of =FU=

We've begun implementing spec ops teams and they are resulting to be highly effective (managed to cap a tech plant on our own vs 50+ NC. It. Was. Hard.)

Aside from this our air wing has finally found itself a wing leader (Kanstler) and it too is proving to be highly effective when used in unison with our usual infantry squads. Weather it being via air strikes or just scouting out enemy positions, I have to say I don't know how we lived without them earlier.

Lastly, the largest FU operation to date (Operation SAM) is the 27th of April at 18:00 GMT +1. All NC and VS outfits are invited to come and put up a fight ^^
  2. Mordus

and dont forget: Free bacon for those who sign up with the Freelancers Union today!
  3. Ulysees

Dangnabbit no one can resist the free bacon!
  4. xZilez

Great outfit!

And I do like bacon.
  5. Mordus

+1 manly points
  6. MajorZbug

I already have an outfit but love bacon, is there a solution ?
  7. Mordus

We might have some spare bacon for you during the next joint operation! Does vegan bacon suffice?
  8. AdennTM

9. Ulysees

TR outfit that's worth a bump from their foes? Definately these guys!
    • Up x 2
  10. LowHertz

11. AdennTM

bumpity bump!
  12. allelujah

Havent seen you guys out in force over the past week.
    Less zergish = win

Yes I'm a tad bitter after facing you guys for a solid week while being out numbered.
  13. Mordus

We have been running a lot of infantry and aerial bootcamps lately while also focusing on removing inactive and unresponsive members. We also cut down heavily on recruiting temporarly to further focus on the bootcamps.

I hope we will meet on Saturday during operation SAM! ;)
  14. AdennTM

We never zerged...

Now you guys being outnumbered is a whole different story and not the same as facing a zerg.
  15. allelujah

It is only ment light heartedly ^.^
    • Up x 1
  16. AdennTM

Our air division is up in the skies and dominating! join now and become a proud pilot of our epic air force! :D
  17. LowHertz

18. MajorZbug

You too, back to the top. I want my free bacon !
  19. Kantsler

bumpazor rex.
  20. AdennTM

You should be receiving the bacon within the next 10-40 years. We hope you enjoy :D