The NS-44 Commissioner is missing something..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Burdman, Apr 18, 2013.

1. WalrusJones

He was referencing that it would be nerfed to rebel power if it was suppressor compatible.
    • Up x 1
  2. Shockwave44

Both revolvers kill with 3 shots to the torso without nanoweave. The rebel does 4 shots to the torso without nanoweave. If you slap a silencer on the rebel, it then takes an extra shot to kill. So by simple 3rd grade math, if you put a silencer on the revolver, it would take 4 shots to kill instead of 3. Making it do the same damage as the rebel.

Math is fun.
  3. Falcon_BR

We are asking for side weapon sights since beta.
    They won't implement it, because you can't use sc on it, and they must give priority to make people spend sc on the game!
    So next week we will see the ns-44L with a stock 4x optic for only 2000 sc.
  4. Ronin Oni

It decreases range before damage degradation....

In effect it kinda causes the same thing... but inside 18m (instead of 20m) it would still me 3 shot kill... silenced.

Again, not needed. These guns are supposed to be big and loud. Want silenced? Take the smaller pistols.
  5. Ronin Oni

They won't do it cause it's ugly ;)

People go way to attachment crazy... seriously.

Pistol attachments are perfect
  6. Manetheren

Loved the revolver as my secondary :) Since I used bolt actions all the time heh, Commissioner reminds me of it so I think that's why I should get it over the Underboss, which is clearly the new fast firing revolver in BL:R.
  7. Sweet Jackal

Not just the NS pistols, I would love to get a 1x reflex sight on all pistols. I hate TR Iron Sights, they obstruct too much.
  8. RomulusX

Just use a shotgun with slugs and 4x scope. same thing really
  9. Blarg20011

Lol, you are using the exact same loadout I do, AR and scoped revolver FTW.
  10. Zaik

pistols need a 1x reflex in general
  11. Mythicrose12

Need to release Dirty Harry "armor" and cowboy hat.
  12. Llaf

I wish you could change the iron sights for pistols. TR pistol iron sights are horrible, NC is by far the best imo, very easy to aim with the mag-shot sights.
  13. Soundmonitor

x1 would be nice
  14. spoono

guess what kind of handgun they will sell us next :)
  15. Chiss

I just want 2x reflex sight
  16. RocketKhruschev

I would be fine with a sound suppressor if it looked like this baby. :D

[IMG]
  17. JudgeDeath

No 1X sights :(
    ... btw dont want no stupid *** scopes ...
    [IMG]
  18. Zan_Aus

I think mainly its lacking you know, balance and sanity but hey ...

In before nerf of he 2 shot pistol.
  19. yoobski

I think it could use more damage.
  20. MichaelS

s scope on a pistol? maybe I remember it wrong, but the pistols I know don't work with a scope because you holding it in a different way. the iron sight in this game for pistols is way to close to the "eye".

is a scope on that thing in other places them the shootin range useful? i mean there is a huge distance from the eye to the scope.
    the reflex worked on my paint-ball gun because i could grab under the barrel. everything else would been a pain in the ***.