Which are the best Outfits?

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Incendio, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Weirdkitten

Lots of good outfits on TR and VS, but INI and GOON stand out as pretty much the best around. DWG, BRTD, MoX, FU and probably others deserve honorable mentions. Being NC only, I can't speak for our outfits.
  2. Epoch/Eep

Strange seeing these old timers get their backs up. Its like they want respect but then feel the need to act completely disrespectful to everyone :)

I remember some of you guys leading and doing a great job back in the day. Now all i really see from you mercs is a great k/d and complaints in leader chat. With you completely disrespecting your fellow NC outfits (like in this thread) and turning your back on any sort of co-operation.
    A single squad can make a massive impact still. You guys have the ability so why don't you have the rep you used to? Shouting at us for not noticing and demanding respect whilst slagging everyone off surely isn't going to work eh?

Hopefully with the lattice and timers you can get back to awesome resecures and all that business. Still acting a bit more classy might help. imagine all the Nc outfits knowing you're the guys they can send in when the **** hits the fan? The 12 who arrive and change a battle.
    Instead your the ones no-one really bothers with as you seem to have no interest in helping.
    • Up x 3
  3. Mastachief

Once you get to know korpi you'll take what he says with a pinch of troll salt and everything will be fine.

While we respect WASP its hard to respect conz and 252 (so what 45% of the nc pop) as they just zerg in a general direction with little to no co-ordination this was showcased on FNO. Until there is a respectable metagame it will be a struggle to motivate players that crave good gameplay to do anything but look for the nice fight instead of the global game. Once the test server changes go live i hope that the gameplay will dramatically improve we will then be putting in the "effort".

As for rep? well its a new game that'll come back as the game grows. Personally i'm not fussed, we used to avoid the official forums for the most part in the old game so any "rep" was driven by others perhaps its time we went back to this.

The NCTO interests us but we need details/website etc, as for leader chat personally i don't use it as there are a lot of clueless people on it the same goes for command voice chat i have that muted as some people just don't shut up and i prefer to shoot stuff over picking between the idiots on the chat screen and ghosting hexes in the name of strategy.
  4. BaptistsK90

They really do need to work on Command chat in game at least have it a separate cc for each continent.
  5. }{ellKnight

Same here, it's difficult to concentrate on leading your squad (I'm talking about more complex stuff than we'll go to X and hold it of course) or following orders when you have people talking on command chat with no communication discipline whatsoever.
  6. RedCat

This outfit called SoV was trapping 100+ guys inside the nott amp station yesterday with 24 people, they are pretty good!

In all seriousness, I can't say who are the best outfits on Miller, as I haven't been surprised yet by any outfit, I think this has mainly to do with the way territory capping works at the moment, 90% of the time we are outnumbered 1 to 5 and it's hard to tell which outfit made a real impact.

I'm looking forward to the new "lattice" system and I hope it introduces smaller scale fights, like squads vs squads or platoon vs platoon.
  7. Ulysees

Ha! who ever thought a member of WASP would stick up for Conz :) But I think you are doing a dis-service to both Conz and 252 with this comment. Both outfits are on NCTO TS regularly and working in conjunction with other members of the NCTO in order to attempt to capture a continent or defend a continent cap that we already own. It's hardly their fault that they have succesful recruitement policies that allow them to field large numbers ofplayers at any one time and especially given the playstyle on offer in PS2 is different to that of PS1 so the more members you have the more options you have tactically and unfortunately sometimes the best tactic is to get all your forces in one location and over whelm the enemy through sheer force of numbers. I do really dislike the ease with which outfits in all factions get the zergfit labels.

At the moment the only meta game we really have is continent caps and I agree without continent locks this is really unsatisfactory as an end point to the game given that you can fight for 4 hours at prime time win a glorious cap for your empire and then everyone logs off and within an hour another faction has re-conquored the territory rendering your last 4 hours of "work" meaningless.

Have sent you a personal message about this.
  8. MajorZbug

When NCTO will manage to escalate every major fight like TRAM does, we'll be in for some quite interesting moments. Can't wait for that day ; I know you guys are making your way there, step by step.
    • Up x 1
  9. AquaKiller

LoL. TR After Midnight cant escalate anything except the pitch of my laughter.
    • Up x 1
  10. MajorZbug

Mainly cause we don't play past midnight I guess.
    • Up x 1
  11. AdennTM

Awww, did poor little aquiller get offended? There, there little fella I know that you NC put up a good fight, no need to cry.
  12. AquaKiller

"Offended"? Come on, in what kind of internet do you believe? :)

Listen, two weeks ago it was NCTO operation that ended up with Spec Ops Clusterfack. Yesterday, again - NCTO operation initiated Connery Camp Clusterfack. Both done on prime time on Sunday. You catch the drift? We have the balls to attempt something difficult and unbeliveable, to provide a spectacle for all of you - VS and TR included.
    Sure, TRAM is coordinated enough to cap half-empty Esamir and Amerish on week day basis, but this is not why we play this game. We play it for epic moments, moments that so far are provided only by NCTO. Therefore Zbugh's comment 'that he waits for NCTO to grow up' looks kinda silly.

And remember that during last month or two, TR World population during prime time oscilated from 35-40%. With that boost to your numbers it's easy to do anything. :)
  13. MajorZbug

Yeah because TRAM didn't provide the TR Indar lock which resulted in the Crazy Easter Weekend and those epic Scarred Mesa, Spec Ops and The Crown last stands afterwards. And to claim that you were alone yesterday, it's not like we captured some of the western half to take the pressure of Quartz Ridge, then let you retake Dahaka without a fight, while we were locking our part of the map at the same time, a good hour before your little Camp Connery party took place.

Come on mate, there's really no need to distort facts or try to prove who's got the better alliance here. We both have good alliances running, I'd just like to see NCTO communication (not necessarily numbers) improve so that you really attempt to save your locks or prevent ours every time. It has happened once on Esamir, your population went up 25% in a minute and it resulted in a pretty epic fight. We do that as much as we can, during primetime anyway, great fights everytime. I'd like to see that more often from your side, we all do. Cheers.
  14. FallenEncore

I like you! How much did chip pay for that? Hehe

MoX has always been about working together ever since ps1 in ps2 were slowly finding our neesh. We train once a week and try those breaching tactics in the field on an operations night. Working with other outfits in TRAM it. Its giving us more spec op options as were a smaller and more close-nit outfit.

For me only four enemy factions four outfits jump to mind

For thw NC, wasp and conz

And for thw vs DWG and RPS . Ive always had epic battles with them and they stand out the most.
  15. AndyApps

16. SirIBON

I am here.

What you say let me think about the current Situation.
    We are a small Outfit.
    Our Members are active Players. We do not want non-active members, so our quantity is less.
    We do not kick for low BR or so. 4 weeks unannounced inactivity and one of the Member Officers adjusts the list. We recrute usually german speakers, so we have special requirements for candidates.
    I think, as most Outfit Players do, that we do a good job.

We zerg seldom. If, then in the front of it.
    We act then as Spearhead and be on the next location while others cap the point, if we Raid organised.
    An other Point is, that we have strong Infantry based focus.

The last big presence we show at Battle for Camp Connery on April 14th 2013 as TR an NC want to steal our Conitlog. In the time at the Amerish (or Esamir) altert, next time we will be more watchfull.
    Thanks all for this Epic fight.

As we captured Bensen Construction back, i thought all Sunders would be sold out. There was still one left for me thanks :) I am not sure if there were some Galaxies left - it looks epic.

Myself plays mostly on Indar. Sometimes on Amerish, very seldom on Esamir (to cold and much glare of the sun)

CU on the Battlefield

Good to read that a lot of People see our Presence.
    Thanks for the respect and honour. I chose PeaSums post because (s)he also a Member of WASP

And we look for Teammates:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/vanus-revenge-ger.96618/
  17. ValorousBob

UBAD are easily the worst players on Miller, possibly in all of Planetside.
  18. Luzario

Well i will say Congrats to VS on Miller... I actually don't see it as a bad thing when you guys cap all 3 continents. I am in a way proud of you :D because the **** that you guys have with population yet you still stick it to us on numerous occasions.... GJ!

Im 100% NC but still ill congratulate to good sportsmanship any time i see it!!!
  19. Fundada

Bob, You troll.
  20. nella

What did you expect Conz to do? Every outfit from both VS & TR went after us. To split up into squads would've been suicide. You really have no idea how conz operates on a daily basis.

"hat 45% of the nc pop"

I'm not sure where you got those numbers from.