HIGBY TWEETS: MAX UPDATE DELAYED

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codeak, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Codeak

2. L1ttlebear

:(:(:(:( well maybe we can play a little bit with it on the test server
  3. VSDerp

oh well.
  4. Codeak

5. Phrygen

no its not.

They actually try to get it right, and still update the game at a very fast rate.

how a game company should be
    • Up x 1
  6. Tenhi

Wow... I was kinda looking forward to the MAX update. :(
  7. NoctD

Good deal - hopefully the re-evaluate MAXes as a whole cause they are too OP as it is today.
  8. Codeak

The whole game kinda needed that. (not kinda)
  9. sustainedfire

How so? They are supposed to be mini vehicles. They cost resources, are extremely slow, cannot enter a number of vehicles, and are restricted to a specfic task by loadout choice, and they cannot cap so their roles are very limited.

They are almost entirely dependant on teammates to be transported to battle, healed and kept full on ammo.

They should be a threat on the battlefield.
    • Up x 6
  10. Phrygen

In todays f2p market, there is no reason to keep an unfinished but fully function product in beta. The game had a nice playerbase in beta anyway. it ends up hurting production by delaying revenue.
    • Up x 1
  11. f0d

NOOOOOOOOOOO

after seeing the video of the new weapons i was as excited as a kid at christmas :D:p:)
    now :(

wow really?? someone actually thinks the max's are OP?
    imo they are p*** weak
  12. CEGrif

maybe they will give us the max ability's to play around in test
  13. Athessu

I was so exciting for the MAX patch coming this wednesday. I have nearly 4000 certs saved up, if this goes on much longer..then my god I am going to max out everything for the MAX o_0
  14. Nayrx

Where are the notes for the max update i looked but did not find them?
  15. Eclipson

Great, we get to test them out on the empty test server. Seriously people get on the test server. Can't properly test anything when there no on to test it one. If no one gets on test, putting the Max update on there is going to do absolutely nothing. We begged for this test server, we got it, and now we don't use it. BEST. COMMUNITY. EVER.
  16. gnometheft

As long as they are implemented right, oh well. in the meantime...
    Please give us screenshots of lock down TR MAX and updated NC Shield!
  17. Codeak

I am sure they know what theyre doing
  18. L1ttlebear

What video?!?!?!!? link please! :D
  19. f0d

it was just a few minutes on friday night ops ep26 at the end (around 2:18:10)
  20. jdono67894

Ahh, the innocence of someone who has not yet given up.
    I was sure that the empire specific anti vehicle weapons would of sucked that innocence out of the last few people being the 'top standard we will measure all future updates by'.