Indar is Vanu (miller)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Armag3ddon, Apr 14, 2013.

1. cassan0va

Are you suprised?
    You guys should have joined VS;) You're to good for em^^
  2. Malokir

This has been one of the funiest and exhausting fights i participated in, since release.
    thank you NC and TR for this.
    but noone should be surprised, that the complete vs indar pop defended at camp connery.
    we have been in the minority cause of fighting against 2 factions at once. with all your ongoing attacks we couldn't do more than defend this base at all costs :)

it was a great sight to see tons of gals or sundis coming in at once. won't forget this evening in a hurry :D
  3. MajorZbug

As much as I'd like to agree, after there was only Camp Connery left we didn't have fun at all. People were bored, complaining on TS, and even if my leader duty is to cheer them up and I make a good job usually, this time I could only agree with them. Thanks GOON for participating in our little silly warpgate siege that cheered everyone up a bit. But we were basically left to defend two hexes that the vanu didn't attack, and our #1 priority is good fights, not objectives. So it won't happen again ; or if it does my outfit won't participate. I'm not blaming anyone except the game itself here.

Because it's the only way we got at least a little chance of removing the vanu lock in prime time. But there's not point arguing about this since it won't happen again, seeing how boring it was.
  4. Yawnn

The fail is strong with the TR after I left.

I'm gonna keep saying it, VS is the best faction on Miller atm.
    • Up x 1
  5. AquaKiller

So, the only thing left to do in current game state is for NC to set alarms at 4 AM, cap Indar and allow VS and TR to "make an alliance/work together bashing their heads against entire population on small hex".
  6. desktop

I remember sitting at alkali storage yards as and watching libs gals magriders and lightning all heading west from the VS warpgate. On the east side It was like a dull gatecamp in eve online. The only thing to do was watch what bases were being taken. judging from what i saw a lot of players couldn't care less about cont locks.
  7. MajorZbug

Nah I'm talking about the stupid thing we did on the other side, firing as much dumbfire rockets as we could towards the VS warpgate. Pretty lights and all. It was fun for like, 3 minutes.

Please, enlighten us my god.

Also talking about "winning" and "failing" in a game that has no final objective whatsoever. The only valid metric to me is "are we having fun or not", and it's pretty good most of the time (NOT YESTERDAY).
  8. Cowabunga

This guys is very obnoxious and weird - Weren't you kicked from your former outfit?
  9. DoomMaze

No ego....just stating facts in response to the allegations that NS are a bunch of losers.....I'm not the one on here trashing the other team and laying blame at someone else's door.

Here is a more balanced assessment of how things went:-

10. GhostAvatar

And if you used half a brain you will notice I was trashing the losers that decided to attack the TR, instead of supporting the rest of their faction in the effort to push VS out.

I have no issue with those that decided to actually push the VS, but they were let down hard by the simple minded people that decided to push the TR that were setting up striker nests etc. and providing support to the NC effort. If they didn't want to fight in Camp Connery, the least they could have done is prevented the VS back capping NC held territory while those who actually had the balls to attack did so.

I feel pity for those pushing the VS to have all their efforts be for nothing, because of a few stupid outfits that decided to push the TR. And I feel pity at the absolute stupidity of the two outfits that thought there outfit could go against the entire TRAM effort on their own and think they could win.

You say there is no lack of teamwork, yet these outfits actively worked against the best efforts of the NC team. Do you call that teamwork within your faction?

Now swallow your faction pride and realise that the many were let down by a few.
  11. Flag

Do you realize how often you chew on troll bait?

Like it(or not, seems more likely), you put TR in a bad light. :p
  12. GhostAvatar

Are you stalking me?
  13. Tatum

found this vid
  14. Flag

I'm not.

But between what I see on the forum, and what people I know see on the forum, your name is a recurring theme. :p
  15. Darzok

I get the feeling the NC just do not quite care much to remove the Indar lock as they never seem to throw there whole force at us could be to many randoms or just the fact there not willing to help the TR.

The push was good but a small number of areas are just never going to fall with the full pop trying to defend it.
  16. AltF4Fun

That video....How does this guy have physix enabled with full graphics.Compared to my toaster with a 690 and a 3930k that must be one hell of a pc.Just one thing i dont get.Where did you order the nasa pc parts from?:(
  17. GhostAvatar

I have a fan club? :eek: How many members do I have?

I am coming to the conclusion that 4th faction loyalties towards their old faction might have played a part in this. Might be a crazy thought, but crazier things have happened in such games.
  18. nitram1000

In leader chat, our tactic was to "Ignore TR, they will get bored and leave". It worked a treat :)

Valiant VS Platoons held Connery while outfits like ISK, FRC and RPS pushed West. I myself flew a Scythe over to Nanite Pump, ejected from 800m, hacked a terminal and pulled a Sundy just as Indar Waste was about to flip, as soon as it flipped Vanu started pouring out of my Sundy at Nanite. Twas glorious :)
    • Up x 1
  19. Ostekake

"working together" != "have the same objective"

and for the record - the 14/4 thing was my initiative from the TR side - TRAM decided to support it.
  20. Kubor

It was a really fun few hours on Miller last night.

The lag around Camp Connery was horrendous at times but it was still great fun.

Highlight of the night for me was a massive zerg of lumbering TR MAX'es that trundled to their death as they got vapourised before even reaching Connery.

Great fun and a great fight put up by the VS. I only wish that we could have battles closer to that size and intensity more often.