Briggs Server Down....Again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FlowerPot, Apr 15, 2013.

1. FlowerPot

As the title suggests, the Briggs (AU) Server is down. I for one am having the same "Logging In" problem once again where it keeps going around in circles for eternity.

Fix this SOE!!! And properly this time.....
    • Up x 1
  2. XRIST0

Sick of it , takes too long to login sometimes .
    • Up x 1
  3. Thudruckus

Getting pretty old pretty quick. pay more, play less. It's bad enough servers go down scheduled during our peak time.. now this day in day out? Cmon.
    • Up x 1
  4. DarkCookie

I too am experiencing this. This must be, maybe the third or fourth day in a row?
    As a paying subscriber I expect much much better.

I love this game and have great fun playing it. But am very close to going and finding something else if SOE don't pull their act together.

Have now just sat on the log in screen for about 5 minutes with the spinning log in wheel and have only just finally got in. Not happy.
    • Up x 1
  5. Thudruckus

Friday it happened, Sunday morning it happened, right now it's happening.

They may as well just give us server xfers so we can get the F off this rock. It's clearly not a priority to have us Aussie customers playing. I'll gladly go to a US server and take advantage of the lower membership fees! What a joke.
  6. Tomoki Sakurai

lol?
    logging waiting 5min 10min then make me dc lol?:eek:

come on!!!!!!!:mad:
  7. XRIST0

Same is happening for me , keeps saying " you have been disconnected from the server" :rolleyes:
  8. DarkCookie

Yup, spent 5 minutes on the login screen, then about 10 minutes in-game only to be DC'd. If SOE don't do something soon, I wan't my $120 back.
  9. AeroMax

I particularly love the fact that absolutely no word is given in response to these problems.... o_O
  10. DarkCookie

It also doesn't help that they don't seem to have 24/7 tech support and forum reps. Seeing as this game is available worldwide they really need people on call to fix these sorts of issues asap.
  11. XRIST0

Wont login at all :(
  12. Thudruckus

If I try to login, then leave and login to something else I get booted from the char on the us server!
  13. tickay

HEY ..........the login thingy is just a little screwed up right now.But you guys just have to wait a little longer................around 5 minutes?
  14. daveske

I played for 1hr 48 minutes in the last alert only to deploy-bug crash and take 12 minutes to log in. Managed to make it in for the bonus XP with 38seconds remaining. Lucky, but incredibly frustrating.
  15. Thudruckus

I can't get in at all. Wait 5-10 minutes then it just disconnects me.
  16. Aimlis

Some sort of acknowledgement of whatever the issue is would be nice. This has been going on for days now, not to mention the server being locked for all of Friday night.

Feeling ignored makes 15min login times seem even longer...
  17. TSR AlexS Customer Service

It appears there had been some server issues earlier today but it should be resolved now. If you continue to have problems, please submit a support ticket so we can further assist you. Your patience is most appreciated! By the way, Australian players are far from unimportant to us. You guys are huge supporters of the game so just know we will do everything we can to help you guys out too :)