Malevolents of Xibalba [MoX]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Arch, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Arch

Recruitment still open. If your interested in spec-ops game play, give us a try
  2. Arch

3. Arch

NC & VS fear our battle busses!

Great fun on Indar lastnight defending skydock and red ridge
  4. Pirate Cat

BEHOLD. The MoX battlebus

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  5. Arch

6. Ulysees

Did you just die to a bulldog shell to the face? Were you lurking on a corner minding your own own business when a fury grenade rudely removed you from your mortal coil? If so you have probably run into the MoX battle bus - beware these buses are not friendly and are not intended to carry you from A to B. If you see a MoX battle bus in your local vicinity your best bet is to run, fast, screaming like a girl, it won't make any difference to the eventual outcome but maybe they might take pity on your soul!Then again knowing the battle bus drivers from hell, i doubt it - Be afraid, very afraid cos there could be a battle bus coming near you....soon!
  7. Chip

/bump Recruitment is still open ladies and Gents!
  8. FallenEncore

Last night we had a pretty epic battle with [DWG] on Esamir! with our Four Battlebuses, only way the could dislodge us was pulling alot of heavy Armour, was really enjoyable.

We really enjoy the friendly Rivalry with got with W.A.S.P , all your members ive come across are polite, friendly and actually quiet skilled. See you on the Battlefield
  9. MajorZbug

Epic bump to the heavens because the battle bus is so awesome ! Thanks a lot for the idea :)
  10. FallenEncore

shhh keep it under your hate dont let the vs/nc know...
  11. MajorZbug

What are you talking about ? ;)

(sadly : they already know)
  12. Pirate Cat

More bus fun!
    [IMG]

And the best picnic spots in a MAX suit

[IMG]
  13. Arch

I do look cool in my MAX suit!
  14. allelujah

As a fellow battlebus driver, I notice you are using x2 Fury.
    Any reasons behind the x2 Fury?

I've personally found a Bulldog / Fury more effective, saying that I have not spent a lot time rocking the x2 Fury
  15. MajorZbug

*looks at signature*

You should totally use rangers for ground to ground combat mate, they're just the best ;)
    • Up x 1
  16. allelujah

Depends on the angle of the sundy :p
  17. Ulysees

Seems we don't breed 'em clever in the NC - will take Allelujah to one side and explain your comment to him Zebug :)
    • Up x 2
  18. MajorZbug

Back to the top, because.
  19. Arch

Training night Tuesday, ops night Saturday. If your after a strong team play environment, MoX could he what your after. :)
  20. Bullborn

Training night again tomorrow. Come join the fun!