How it will feel to fight the NC in a distant future..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nyscha, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Nyscha

For the TR/VS this is what it will be like for us to fight the NC due to amount of fourth factioners rerolling to NC.

Spot the new NC MAX with its AI attachments and the new Reaver.

(We are the resistance, the NC is the robots)

• Up x 1
  2. Catesfriend

Dunno what server you play on, but on Waterson the TR have the most players. They also have the best gear (Striker, Prowler, Mossie).
  3. GSZenith

erm striker isn't good it is really really stupid :(
  4. Catesfriend

It's the best ESRL now, though.
    • Up x 2
  5. freeze

I think people dislike it more for the fact how annoying it is to face them, and not for how effective it actually is.

it's just EXTREMELY frustrating to fly against TR atm, because of the sheer amount of lock-ons.
    • Up x 3
  6. Nyscha

Ceres,

AKA Indarside 2 feat NC.
    • Up x 2
  7. LordMondando

Don't worry the 4th empire is about to zerg over to your side around wednesday.

Hope you got your immigration desks well staffed.
    • Up x 1
  8. Maysin

To be honest this mainly applies to Vanu. As a TR player I feel like Vanu are severely underpowered and are almost a joke at this point :/ TR v NC seems balanced-ish to me. they both have their strengths and weakness vrs Vanu.. has nothing going for them..
    • Up x 3
  9. Nyscha

This was a day ago on Ceres.

[IMG]

Amerish was zerged by NC, and Esamir was zerged by NC, and Indar... That had 40% NC.
  10. LordMondando

Thats because the NC have freedom on their side.
    • Up x 1
  11. Llaf

This is the NC IRL(except chinese)

12. Nyscha

What I say to NC with this Grandpa Vanu message.

• Up x 3
  13. LordMondando

I think the North Koreas would take issues with our stance on free market economics.
  14. LordMondando

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  15. Lazaruz

Personally I think that video shows what happens when some people play with technologies beyond their understanding.
    *cough* purple lazors *cough* Just saying...
  16. Pemtaphalon

Strange thing is I left the Vanu to join the NC way before the mag nerf because it was Vanuside,I always prefer to be the under dog and I would happily jump back to the Vanu were it not for the fact that I have mostly NC only weapons and can't really be bothered to upgrade all my classes up to my NC standard, but the VS still put up a good fight, they are a tough bunch.
  17. khai

yeah given the success rate of free market capitalism the rest of the world is a little iffy about it right now as well.
  18. Dibola

laughed my *** off, so true.
  19. LameFox

My only issues with playing VS is that their stuff is ugly, and their MAX sucks (though that won't matter soon). Their weapons and vehicles (all two of them) seem fine to me. Especially the scythe. When Briggs TR ceases to be a thing and SOE concedes that there are only two factions, I'll probably just go fly that thing around.
  20. Raichu

The terminators are coming for you matt higby.