enough is enough

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by darave, Apr 10, 2013.

1. darave

ok i have played sony games since eq and enough if enough not going to waste anymore time in games that are more profit orentied then quality. i say we all boycot all sony games till they get the message.

bug after bug now you cant even spawn vech with the equipment you loaded they just spawn naked i have had it they can shove this game were the sun dont shine will never play another sony game or any game sony has even looked at there amatures
  2. Custodes

??????????
    • Up x 1
  3. NinjaTurtle

Context please, it helps with discussion

Ah now you have edited your post you make more sense
  4. SgtBreastroker

If you are serious, at least have the common decency to use correct grammar.
    • Up x 1
  5. Honos

Every game has its bugs... It will be solved.

My only major complaint with PS2 is combat is rather fast. Ie. you can die before you turn around. Still all in all its a good game.
  6. OKBuick

Yeah you have to slow down and double check your load out. I've noticed some of my loadouts changing and you have to double check before you spawn. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Your also going to find very few things in this world that are not profit oriented... Might as well get used to it.
  7. Phyr

So you're never playing games again? Seems a bit dramatic for a few bugs.
  8. Dramma Lamma

Yes that is true but most game's patchs also fix bugs.

PS2 brings in a flood of new ones every patch.

I still experience most of the major bugs from beta (falling through the ground, 100% of the world not rendering, memory leaks)

It hasn't gotten better or less buggy for me is all i'm saying.