Journeys with MoX (in pictures)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pirate Cat, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Pirate Cat

I have been playing on Miller since launch with MoX, an outfit that traces its Planetside lineage back to Werner where they made their name as a spec -ops outfit.

Currently you are most likely to find them taking on all comers in a combat certed Sunderer, or holding a base against vastly superior numbers. They are not a large outfit as things stand, but are able to deploy a very tight knit and effective squad. This has been my experiences with them:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. MarlboroMan-E

Cool images. I rolled with MoX in 04 for a while, and in DAoC before that. Good dudes.
  3. Raroth

I remember MoX from Planetside 1. They were like legends and we feared them as enemies.
    Didn't know they were still going until I saw this. Perhaps this post might make them as large in the PS community as they were before and they can traumatize more people with their crazy face stomping. Haha.
    • Up x 2
  4. Pirate Cat

I think they are most known now for combat focused Sunderer tactics, It was always fun being seen as a weak lumbering bundle of xp oly to turn and gobble up an opportunistic MBT. People have learned now though and all fear the MoX battle bus!
  5. FallenEncore

i like these! :D
  6. Exigo

I approve this MoX transmission.

For the Republic!!
  7. Arch

Nice pictures PC, glad your are enjoying your time with MoX.