SOE y u du dis

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xGreedFuSioN, Apr 8, 2013.

1. xGreedFuSioN

So I was just looking at this cool weapons comparison thingy this guy made:http://ps2model-axiom.rhcloud.com
    And I noticed something when comparing the pistols.
    VS have to pay 500 certs for a poopy mag shot?
    that's just straight up wrong.
    that's all, just like to point that out
  2. Liquid23

maybe they should pray to Vanu for a better beamer... I hear if you are a good little Vanu he will come down your chimney and leave one in your stocking
  3. Ghosty11

Because getting the Auraxium medal with the Beamer means you won the game. :eek:
    • Up x 5
  4. xGreedFuSioN

I'm working on auraxium for my repeater, long way off.
    can't imagine getting it with the beamer.
  5. ReconMarauder

• Up x 2
  6. Arquin

Challenge accepted.
  7. xGreedFuSioN

8. MartianDiscoFish

I usually switch to my Beamer/Manticore once I run out of ammo on my Knife (...which is never)
    • Up x 3
  9. ReconMarauder

Disgusting, isn't it? What sucks is that I knew the Beamer was awful before I actually started playing, and the first thing I did ingame was buy the Manticore with Station Cash. Been using it ever since until I saw that stat sheet, and decided to try out the Beamer. I found that the Beamer is actually much better due to rate of fire, if you can believe that. :eek:
  10. Clonecenter-resident

Beamer actually has a quicker TTK under 10m. Only a rebel kills faster.
  11. SgtBreastroker

Beamer is bad. I'd prefer a Lancer pistol over it.
  12. Aegie

13. ReconMarauder

Uh, the damage degradation? That trait inherent to all VS weapons specifically for the purpose of countering the no projectile drop? I'm pretty sure you were joking, but just in case you weren't...
  14. Aegie

No, I was serious. I see damage degradation, 9 points lower minimum (9% less) at maximum range. Some of the COF values are slightly higher and the projectile velocity is a little lower. Considering NC trait is supposed to be hardest-hitting and the Manticore has equal maximum damage per shot and no bullet drop what would you like to change?
  15. Zaik

yeah the rebel is a joke too.

be glad you didn't get stuck with the worst starter.
  16. xGreedFuSioN

Dude who uses pistols past like 15m?
    NOBODY.
    • Up x 3
  17. Highway_Star

Beamer is easy. Best pistol.
  18. Ganjis

I wish the Beamer had the alt-fire mode like in PS1 where you could (theoretically) kill tanks with it. Ya, your prowler just got killed by a Beamer, tell your mum ;)
  19. Xasapis

If there is a gun bullet drop is utterly useless, that would be the pistol. I can't believe somebody even brought this up in a serious manner. Unless you're being sarcastic, hard to tell.
  20. Shasbot

Beamer loses out in all CQC pistol duels. Low recoil, spread and bullet drop is cool...but not really really stats for a pistol.

Once the new NS heavy pistol is released I'll be buying it full price day 1, and putting it every loadout.