Clones with Attitude - Test outfit Now recruiting

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by LordMondando, Apr 8, 2013.

1. LordMondando

Ok peeps heres the deal.

Outfit just for testing, going to be playing NC. Going to be obsessively testing stuff as and how needed.

More info to come, but the main objective here is to devote at least 30 minutes per week, ideally more to focused testing.
  2. GigaClutch

3. Bardock-Sama

Yes! I'm so ready and excited for this!

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  4. Varnos

Sign me up! Here! Pick me!
  5. bPostal

Is it just me or is that picture kinda hot?
  6. LordMondando

7. Whiteagle

I shall also try to get an NC alt in!
    Have to keep you smurfs on the up and up after all!
  8. EvilNinjadude

No guise wut are you doing.

I personally think we need one outfit for each faction. What sort of test server would this be if we all decided to roll NC?

I'd happily join you guys, but I'm a sucker for playing "fair", so imma roll another faction. See you on the test server!
    • Up x 1
  9. EmperorZ

:eek:
  10. EvilNinjadude

One server -> One alt for each faction, with one specific main character, is the way to go!

Maybe we'll even go meta as hell and coordinate who rolls what faction via yell chat. We'll be so frickin meta people on live servers will be yellow with jelly.

People on live servers just want to play. We also test. On the PTR, most people will be from the forums, right? When the opportunity comes to test specific things cross-faction, we no longer need to use the VR. We have a server full of sensible people. I myself am always up for a little testing. If you're in another faction and would like me to do something specific, I'm always up for it.
  11. Bankrotas

We can roll each faction indeed, just will need more to do while testing.
  12. LordMondando

Going to need enough people to populate at least indar though to do it properly.
  13. LordMondando

Allright given its probs going to be down more of the night than not, as they work they kinks out.

Going to be sticking to NC (its what i know)

to join.

Plox to send to me a mail either on this forum, or at

@LerdMumbungo
    With your test server char name.

Our SOLE FOCUS. for the forseeable future, is zerging long single lanes.
  14. EvilNinjadude

I'll make an Alt to join your outfit once it's done installing.
  15. GigaClutch

But I thought the sole focus would be laughing at Emitz while hes drunk...
  16. Stealth1

Would be great to have a TR and VS outfit with some coordination between all 3 for more focused testing of the lattice system :)
  17. Cougarbrit

I'll join.

CougartestforNC
  18. Ash87

I don't want to join, but if you would add me on your friends (Ash87 on the test server) i'll coordinate with you, so we can test groups vs. groups.
  19. KlyptoK

Hey I'll join.

Klypto
  20. UberBonisseur

Oh, interesting, making a NC asap.

FreeFreeBonisseur

Got any mumble ? Otherwise in-game coms are fine