[Suggestion] Quit whining and say something constructive

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by coleisepic, Apr 7, 2013.

1. coleisepic

The amount of complains on this forum is so high it is painful to read. All I see is "OMG PHOENIX IS SO OP" said the TR. "OMG STRIKER IS SO OP" said the NC. Please just say why something is op or what you think would fix it. Don't complain without having a reason, stats, or some kind of proof.
  2. Klatschnudel

Let me tell you something.
    There are by far more serious problems which this game has at the moment. And i see no advancement in the development to fix or improve this even so this should be the first priority.
    I only see stupid new weapons, camos and useless base structure changes.
    I ask myself following:
    Where is the damn new Metagame? Where is the free server choice? Where is my outfit and why is it gone? Should i go with the zerg, ghost cap or get punished by enemy zerg?
    This game outed itself to be a damn sandbox game.
    I had so many expectations for this game and they got trampled on by planned patching, no fixes for the real problems and ignorant PR/ community management.
    I already made a big suggestion thread.

Sorry, but there are other problems. And SOE hugging and kissing the customers won't change it.
    Come on people. This game is going down and you cry about whining. You can beat the guys that whine about useless things but the game needs to change asap or it will be too late...

MfG Boom
    • Up x 2
  3. 7Elite7

As a rule, people acting like idiots will not suddenly have an epiphany and stop after you tell them that they are doing so.

They'll tell you to grow some skill and completely ignore your valid point.
    • Up x 1
  4. Fabien

^ Klatschnudel just said it in way more polite terms than I would've of.

BuzzCut has contributed much in the forums (can't say for in-game play) and he's basically made a log with extreme details of what they should be aiming for to ensure great success in this game. Alas, as Klatschnudel said, SOE's all derp about camo's base changes, Higby's all over the new rocket launchers -- ALL THE WHILE the game's full of bugs, render distances, massive lag and lack of services.

Sorry OP - but I'm with Klatschnudel 100%. Game is getting frustrating for my friends and I, Outfits are dwindling down and just today, an occasional cheater TK me once, speed hacked away. luckily I he killed me, I was able to report, others who typed his name couldn't as there must have been special characters in his name. This game's a BETA at best and they're trying to tell us it's GOLD.

BLAH!
  5. Pemtaphalon

Something constructive...Steal Girder...lol, just kidding, love the game, just wish people would chill out a little, I know it can be frustrating when you get killed in some real unfair ways, but hell, that's how you play right? I'm currently playing infiltrator, running behind enemies and spraying them with my SC bought SMG, not fair? maybe, but that's the game, someone lib bombs me because I am in a group of people, not fair? of course not, but that's the game.

People seem to have this COD mentality (I know I hate that L2P COD NOOB speak myself) but they don't like the fact that they can be killed in one hit, or that a tank or aircraft can blow them up, or that a point blank shotgun round can kill them, so they come on here, they scream and shout and sometimes they get their own way, so the people who payed money or worked hard for their certs come and shout about their nerfed weapons...it's a shame, but the game is amazing and I love playing it, that's my thoughts on the situation
  6. gavinbrindstar

There are many, many posts and threads that pull numbers, charts, graphs, and experience into an opinion which the author is able to defend. This is the norm on these boards.
  7. Littleman

Constructive, huh?

Lemme think?

This...

[IMG]

+ Lightning armor...
    + Needing to deploy to fire...
    +... Thus having a limited turn radius to adjust the aim.
    + A secondary for use both during deployment and when not deployed...
    + ...While being strapped to this
    [IMG]

'Cause you know... a lightly armored walker that can only fire the main cannon while stationary, with a basilisk or a kobalt as a defensive measure would be totally broken OP and ruin the game (it really will, just ask the BFR quitters!) I guess SOE could just release another NS vehicle that ROLLS... like a tank. Only it needs to deploy to be useful! Like a prowler! ...Sort of, kind of.

Am I being constructive enough?

Point is, people will flip the **** out over everything without thinking it through. Constructive isn't even a thought in their minds.
  8. Darsh

Whining is the only way the game might get better. If ppl don't complain about anything, companies won't see a need to change things for the best because they'll believe everything is alright. Everything is NOT alright in PS2. There are sooo many problems with the game in its current state, its impossible to actually list them all. Examples: The other day, In was repairing my Mosquito, and all I saw was that the health of my mossie was going down while I was repairing.. My Mossie was taking damage, but I couldn't see anything.. or hear any rounds being fired.. So I got back into my Mossie and all of a sudden, I could hear the AA FLAK hitting it. So I had to be inside my mossie to know what was happening.. I could hear the explosions from the AA flaks now.. but I still couldn't see where they were coming from. Rounds were simply not rendering.

This is just one of the glitches that really ruin the game for me... and believe me.. there are MANY MANY MANY similar glitches. Like the No damage bug, the fact my flares always get unequipped everytime I get into the VR.. The Lib pilots just afterburn and ram into ESFs to kill them and take no damage in some cases. The fact that Anti Tank mines can still be placed and will detonate under a stationary vehicle. The fact that TR Claymore Mines are big freaking obvious square bricks while NC and VS mines are flat on the ground and much harder to detect.. especially when they don't render. Don't even get me started on the meta game. PS1 had the Lattice system.. and NTU + ANTS.,.. why they decided to launch PS2 without such CORE elements to the metagame is beyond my understanding. Oh.. and the new alert system? Its sooo bad right now. I just get off the continent where the Alerts are., because all they are is a huge Ghost capping frenzy. You may find some large battles. but in the end, the faction that wins the Alert is the one that doesn't waste time defending bases and tries to ghost cap as much territory as possible. Also, ppl are such morons, thay they would rather wait at the warpgate while in queue, than actually do something productive on the other continents.. so it ruins the game on the other 2 continents too.
  9. Lampenfieber

At last! only those guys complaining about everything! they nerf all good ideas because people complain about everything!

Sugestion! stop to nerf new weapons and made more defense shield for the players, like level 7-8 etc... nerf damage and velocity or something... is annoying
  10. khai

Okay on the first one I would like Arty in the game or tank destroyers or basically I want more vehicles (when is that damn buggy supposed to be added?) but the second you are going to have problems with look through the archives for BFRs (Battle Frame Robots) if you don't know why already, its been awhile at least a week since some old timer has gone off on a rant about them.
  11. rayvon

:D
  12. Reventine

Something constructive, Ok. The T9 Carv in it's current form is aweful. It's high upwards recoil and random bullet devation need to be altered to allow for skill based recoil control that can reward players who can tame it.
  13. Sea of Ink

I like turtles.