Good job Vanu Ceres

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nyscha, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Nyscha

We were deeply outnumbered, we survived a 34 minute siege of dehaka where we was outgunned/outmanned/ and we held strong and pushed the NC menace back.

The pop during the event.

[IMG]

The final victory with the sun rising.

[IMG]

In b4 SOE sees this and nerfs VS more.
  2. P4NJ

And I missed it =P

Why do you have the Crown though? It'd have been better to leave the TR and the NC to fight for it while you cap more territory =P
  3. Nyscha

A certain outfit on Ceres dedicates it self to the crown, though it wont admit it.
  4. P4NJ

Ah, I see...

I fight against the NC more than the Vanu though, so I wouldn't know =P
  5. bodmans

certain? what certain outfit? and btw was it this morning round 3 am?
  6. Nyscha

No event started at 1am and finished around 2.

Also nerf VS their launcher can actually kill people! If they aren't aware of their situation.

[IMG]
  7. bodmans

still no answer to what outfit is CROOOOOOOOOWN zombies.
    also i think i was at the same base you were at that time
  8. McJackson

At one point last night, I think it was during the Amerish alert, I was surprised to see Vanu population at about 44%. Then I was even more surprised because I had mistaken and the number represented not the population, but territory control! I switched to population stats and saw Vanu had 20% population on the continent. But held the most territory.

Yesterday on Amerish was glorious. Thanks for everybody who fought there!
  9. Macinzon

GG again today, winning from NC with 1% territory difference =). NC got themselves lured into the Biolab, then we captured back the bases around the biolab and then they had 0% influence with multiple platoons in there, haha.
  10. Pemtaphalon

NC suck on Indar, they really do, was doing a recording for YouTube yesterday with a few of my subs, we did the Esamir event, was very intense and a close victory for us, then everyone left Esamir and headed to Indar, since we were recording we headed to where the fights were, the Indar event started and we started taking bases, then the NC split up and focused on two very contestable bases in the Biolab (just outside of TI, forget the name) and the Crossroads, so whilst the Vs and TR were fighting smart and taking bases, NC block heads used their awesome tunnel vision to just focus on two bases that take a long time to take

Tried to lead my squad to take a few smaller bases but everyone ignored the orders and markers to continue the assault on these two bases, we were 5 guys trying to win the war, in the end we gave up, was no point fighting a war on our own.

Congrats to the VS though, their population has been dropping a lot recently so I'm glad to see they are still putting up a good fight, you Pandora guys are a huge help to them, some of the best organization I've seen in this entire game (and I have to say you all caused me to swear a lot in my videos)

Thanks for the fun Vanu, sorry I missed your victory, You deserved it
  11. DramaticExit

When I finally managed to get onto Indar (about 40 minutes of the event remaining) the populations were 33/33/33. So, I can assume the picture you posted was the population at the start of the event.

Overall, it was an epic brawl and I loved every second. Nicely done to the Vanu guys, you rocked it hard.

Signed, the NC guy who refused to leave J908 during the last quarter of an hour of the event.