im just gonna ignore nc fights now

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghosy01, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Ghosy01

:) no point outnumbered 4 to 1 in briggs on all continents is not fun , at least the vs has the decency of playing fair and have no bs weapons , and we are usually on even terms when it comes to population , its just not fun anymore playing against nc m for all i care they can wapgate us im still gonna keep looking for fights witht he vs

as we speak 46 % nc world population on briggs outnumbering all other factions on all continents.
    • Up x 2
  2. Mesdupkilr

typical TR doesn't want to play unless he outnumbers everyone else
    • Up x 4
  3. Liquid23

NC need more people to counter how bad they suck... besides who doesn't love a target rich environment?
    • Up x 4
  4. BeefySleet

He said he was looking for a fair fight and didn't want to fight against a faction with double the population is his. You're delusional if you think that losing a base simply because the NC rolled in with double the amount of players and their OP max's etc. is fun OR fair.
    • Up x 4
  5. Ghosy01

well tr never has max pupulation , it has never happened in briggs , c is always over 42 %minimum , i actually regret choosing tr as my main i should ve went vs at least they have a chance , and pls dont tell me about alerts whenever there is one , nc population in the said continent goes voer 50 %
  6. Phrygen

Phoenix and nc maxes were nerfed... what do you want?
  7. Liquid23

kills and certs to be hand delivered to me on a silver platter by naked women as the masses chant my name in awe while I eat cheetos and nap
    • Up x 11
  8. Ghosy01

enforced population balance not reason not to do it , briggs only server for australian (the only one with good ping anyway) , everyone has 1 soldier on each faction .
  9. Phrygen

oh thats what you want.

well here is the reason not to do it. US servers certainly don't want it this, and there is no way to do it without literally not letting players log on, or play the faction they want to. How exactly do you even think that is possible? Not allowing players to log on? There is already population balance based on continent anyway as i understand it.

So. Now that we have determined that your "suggestion" is in no way feasible or likely to happen, is there any more reason for this thread to continue?
  10. Gendomaoken

Oh no, more crap about how much NC max is op... Thick skull is thick. Ill just say i envy your mercys... Shotguns in the end, are just shotguns. But yeah, NC is op faction of facerollers and nublets. Keep telling that to yourself.
    • Up x 1
  11. Ghosy01

i coulndt care less about their maxes what im tired of is over 45 % population tell me how do you defedn a base when for each of you there are 5 attackers , and thats even when more than half your faction population is fighting at that base whilst the nc is ****** the vs as well on the other side , as we speak tr 24 % population on briggs im sick of it honestly
  12. BeefySleet

The first step in recovery is recognizing there is a problem. The healing process for you can now begin.
    • Up x 2
  13. Ghosy01

this is on briggs the onyl australian server at least on the us if youg et sick of something you cna just pop on your character on a different server
  14. Pikachu

Had my last alert for today. ~33% of all faction on amerish. Again we NC did worst, vanu won. TR and vanu was rather even, terrans just a little more. We had like 20% of the map at the end. :(

We had quite a bit of territory at terran direction but then they gathered a zerg and pushed us back almost to warp gate. We were just a group of scattered infantry to defend the bases. I had no idea where our zerg were, if we had any. TR used a funkload of airplanes while NC people used zero AA stuff or airplanes. Tried scatmax once and realized how boring they now are.
  15. Shasbot

That only makes it worse. You should actually be fighting NC exclusively. That's what I've been doing.
  16. HadesR

TR can't get 666 people online at anyone time ? Wow
  17. Ghosy01

it a lost battle as tr i rather fight vanu , most people in briggs have already quit tr and went for vs i m one of the few who remained loyal to tr and now i have to carry the burden of 24 % population at prime time
  18. madman278

If ur faction is out numbered by 20% they should give u super bonus boost like 200% XP or unlock the uber-weapon a faction specific mech which can only do melee dmg so u have to get close and kick the enemy to death..
  19. HellasVagabond

So on Miller/Esamir when the TR have 60%+ and the NC have 20-25% that's fair ?
  20. Ghosy01

oh thats so nice i wish i was there on briggs nc has over 45 % pop ON ALL CONTINENTS NO JOKE
    and just wait for alerts , o man nc floods that continent takign easily 60 % population