New MAX Weapons

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MorteDeAmgelis, Apr 6, 2013.

1. MorteDeAmgelis

Ok so if you guys watch FNO you may of noticed that the TR MAX is getting Rocket Launchers and the NC and the VS are also getting new Launchers.

Now the Question I ask is WHY!!!
    Whats wrong with buffing / changing the Falcons / Pounders / Comets ?
    Do you really need MORE AV WEAPONS?
    BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO must add more WEAPONS!!! right...... cause buffing weapons that are already in the game IS SO WRONG! Must create new weapon that adds NOTHING to the game.
    • Up x 4
  2. Veri

Do these rocket launchers at least have faction traits?
    I agree that some tweaking in some way with the current AV weapons would be worthwhile for all faction MAXes.
  3. Pikachu

Adding new beige NS weapons is more profitable than fixing broken weapons. Useless battle rifles, underpowered max AV weapons, underpowered skyguard and overpriced c85 are not on SOE's priority list.
    • Up x 5
  4. sustainedfire

Supposedly the Maxes are getting faction specific Rocket Launchers.

Why? Who knows, the role was not discussed. Rockets are presumably anti vehicle- maybe it is simply to add another option?
  5. Veri

Some one is on to it.
    With the most profit going to out of place helmets and decals since there is no tweaking needed.
  6. PS2Freak

haha. brtd in fno - we need something... new... like dumbfire for striker.. sure... tr... sure....
  7. Andy79

NC MAX dualwield phoenix ? they gonna get crosseyed
    TR MAX dualwield striker ? rocketspambatman
    VS MAX dualwield glancer ? need only 2 more and it will be dangerous
  8. SgtBreastroker

I could really do with more uniqueness to the current weapons than new weapons. It gets kind of stale being able to choose from multiple guns that look exactly the same.
  9. Noktdaz

This too made me wonder what the f**k the current MAX AV weapons are for then? There will be shenaningans unless they buff or change the current ones.
  10. Pikachu

It will be NS rockets. ;)
  11. bodmans

SOE gotta make more weps for more ''balance''(we need perfect INbalance) and money

but i would really like a double lasher on my max;)
  12. GekkoWar

Oh no! I see huge nerf threads comming... and in the end one faction has a broken weapon like hacksaws -.-
  13. FnkyTwn

Everybody is just gonna buy the NS Grenade Launcher
  14. spacyman

I love how the hacksaw just recently got nerfed.....
  15. Pikachu

You can have it if we get our scatmax restored. TR get their microgun for each arm.
  16. Zenith

I love how it's made no difference to their killing potential.
    • Up x 6
  17. Klondik3

I think that new MAX rocket launchers will revolutionize the infantry warfare.
  18. Threat

Next we'll be getting the NS Rocket Launcher Pistol, cause there just won't ever be enough Rocket Launchers to go around in this game!
  19. bodmans

the new TR RL looks a lot like the RL from Halo (3)
  20. Dotz0r

why not? then our rockets would not always hit the base of turrets and do no damage.... its so flawed against turrets/tanks. Lucky if one will hit.

Anyways - max thread, not HA.