[TR] The Enclave wants YOU!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezze

Heres my forum friendly post... Since clearly the TR dont believe in FREEDOM and reported me like ______'s

@Buzzcut and Enclave dont quit. We love to hate you.

@Enclave Keep going on without him, I saw some of you last night... in our comeback Alert on Indar , haha.

@Buzzcut Apologize to your fellow TR empire and SOE. It goes along way to making amends and who knows maybe some of them will actually accept it, others wont. But its a start. If you choose to quit, peace. It was fun.
    • Up x 2
  2. Reventine

I wish I could but I'm to heavily invested with money and cert on my main to leave. When or if server transfers arrive then I will most likely move... since there is only so much waterson TR I can take in one day.

Failing that if Buzz and the Enclave want to get away from the daily troubles of Mattherson then you should contemplate bringing the Enclave to Waterson. Maybe then the TR will learn what "sunderer " "MAX crash" "Gal drop" and "strikers" mean.
    • Up x 1
  3. GraphicJ

66 pages long so far. Dayum buoy.
  4. BloodRedWizard3

The TE is the only Red that matters in a battle and BCP is the God Emperor of Mattherson and I'm a friggin NC and I can honestly say that !!
    • Up x 1
  5. Torch82

We have our reasons why we're taking a break from running ops at the moment, and it's not because we're quitting or disbanding. In fact, we have active recruiters (including myself) and new members are joining our ranks every day. We want more.
  6. Lohk

I'd love to join Torch, but your forum does not send me the registration e-mail. :(

Forum name: Lohk
  7. Highguard

Enclave #1
    TR #1
  8. GunchTR

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  9. Torch82

Sounds like a problem with our site's mailing system. Might take awhile for you to get it and I apologize for that, but our guys have been working on it.
  10. BuzzCutPsycho

Fixed it.
  11. Lohk

Thanks for the quick responses!
  12. Delnoir

Glad you got your issue worked out. I was listening to a couple officers bickering about it last night.
  13. McFatal

If you're TR on Matherson and not in the Enclave, then you're selling yourself short and missing out on the best outfit experience!

Join up, have some fun with the guys, and relish in the many victories to come! What are you waiting for!?
  14. qsscout

I got three guys today in game to go to the website and apply.
  15. Torch82

On Monday, April 8th @ 7pm EST, The Enclave will be resuming ops. Now is a great time to apply if you've been thinking about it. Act now, and we'll have a gal seat with your name on it Monday night.
  16. RobotNinja

Heck yeah! And they'll take on any TR who say otherwise!
  17. Holomang

Good to see TE back and active
  18. TrippleWhopper

We are Enclave!

We are #1!

VS = Caesar's Legion

NC = Brotherhood of Steel.

Yes I just went there.
  19. NitrusViper

you guys always put up a good fight see you in battle
  20. NocturnalLite

Hey,

I'm looking to join you guys. I can't play the game yet as my new PC won't arrive for a week and a half, but would like to get as much as i can done now as i wanna start playing day one and actually understand what I'm doing. Let me know if you would like to chat.

Thanks
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.