WHAT THE **** SOE?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fredfred, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fredfred

Last night on Helios server at about 2:45 am PST. The NC had about 80% of Esamir for the COLD WAR event. TR was warped gated and didn't have a chance. Yet TR won?!?!?
    WTF!
  2. jeuvisage

So I just spent 2 hours fighting as NC on Helios obtaining 80% of the territory, just to lose to TR who was warp gated. Thanks again SOE for not testing anything and reminding me why I should never spend money on this game. But hey SOE you have MLG going for you and more moneygrab NS weapons being released, its nice to know you have priorities. I just can't wait for the train wreck MLG will be when they encounter these bugs.
    [IMG]
  3. SweetSlaaneshi

This was enormously frustrating. Nice fail SOE.
  4. Bleak

Why "capture the continent" dosent work.
    • no way to force even population across 1 set continent 33%tr 33%nc 33%v
    • but there is max population on continent (set number)
    • So once the server is full obviosly the one team with the largest population is going to funnel and fill a server fastest and unevenly
    so now you have 42%(A) 38(B) 20(C) on the one continent that HAS to be conquered
    This will end as a victory for the overpopulated without changing outcomes

fix for this: force even continent population
    another thing. played two hours to complete the event and attained 0xp for 2 hours of my time spent this event.
    "bad behaviour"
    how bout never participating in game events since you only award bad behaviour. Overpopulation
    stop contradicting yourselves
    You are the example of such
  5. A3DELITIST

Just wow...:eek:

If this is true then i think we need to see some apologies from SOE.
    Can anyone else confirm this happened??
  6. Weaver7

Thats where you're wrong, when a continent is completely full there is 33% of each team there. take the other day when I was playing, I couldnt get on indar, it was full. The pop was 33% for all sides. I dont know how many players 33% is then, its between 500 and 1000.
  7. Zakuak

Wow that's a nasty deal!!
  8. MrMagicGuns

Are these Alerts given out at random times?
  9. Zakuak

The alerts AFAIK are designed to happen during lower server population times, random sorta maybe? I'm always on a prime time so doubt I'll ever see one.
  10. Weaver7

Higby tweeted earlier that all alerts are generated based on individual server conditions.
  11. Oakwalker

Hey guys, guys hey guys, if we force even populations, people will all be on indar, and the few that want to go raid the other two won't because there is no oposition.

And you still got the exp for kills, which is earned, so why whine that you didn't get the few certs from caping the continent when you rigged the fight?
  12. MrMagicGuns

That sounds cool. Hope it works.
  13. Weaver7

the only problem is that they have no controll over then, adn the servers could go down mid alert if needed
  14. AgentK20

Just to confirm, this did happen. I was a VS platoon lead and we had ~30% of the territory and were trying to push hard when all of the sudden we were notified that TR had won. After looking into it a bit more, it turned out that TR captured Amerish and the game credited them as having won the alert for Esamir. I recognize that this is a bug, but it's still kind of unfair to all of the other faction members who were fighting, especially NC who would have likely gotten at LEAST 8k XP.
  15. Weaver7

I agree, maybe its something they sorted out today
  16. RadarX

As this is not a technical issue and sounds more like a bug, I'm going to ask the discussion go (more constructively) to our bug section.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.