A Month of Planetside

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FlameGankin, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Saiph

I hope I'm not the only one that wanted Planetside 2 to be a better looking Planetside 1. All of the groundwork was already there, and it's sad that things are just blatantly ignored even though they worked so well in the first game.
  2. DoctorWhose

Ohai Flame :D

I might be back on today for a little bit, its actually more fun to screw around a bit in PS1 than playing PS2 right now.
    • Up x 2
  3. MadKat

Sounds like it q-q temptations to sub for a month just to screw around grows evermore. :D
  4. DoctorWhose

Actually 6 people playing right now, having a little fight on Amerish.
  5. FlameGankin

Just hopped on to look around, what times are you on at? Also you have dishonored the NC we lost Amerish lol. Cya around man
  6. DoctorWhose

Uh... depends... cant log in right now because OH SNAP PS1 has a 10 hour cooldown for other empires if you switch empires.
    Had tried out the VS again, never really tested them in PS1^^
  7. Hatamoto

Well theres alot more stuff to grasp in PS1, might have been too complicated
    • Up x 3
  8. FlameGankin

oh my, almost forgot to post
    Day 4
    Again a short session , which was split up. I logged on to check how everything was doing and capped a few bases on amerish, then logged again. Later i came back and everything was capped save a base on desolation and one on extinction. I started the cap timer for the last base on extinction and went over to desolation to get the last cap. Someone, SaPhIrE, beat me there and ran the llu back to our base fully capping everything. Well ok a locked cave was still TR but i don't think anyone can enter caverns anymore so that doesn't count! Anyways i decided id hop off instead of searching for bases to refill.

I guess even if there's tons of depth and polish in a game its lost if there are only two people on the same side.
  9. Katana

PS1 going free 2 play in June bro. Join us, I will show you my beam of warmth, cuddles, and bunnies, that rains down from the sky, you should stand in it, it gives you health... I promise... >:D
  10. DoctorWhose

This is still no confirmed, some say it goes F2P when it becomes 10 years old on May 30th, some say it will be tied to PS2 Membership..
  11. BeachHead2

People...

it's A GAME. If you don't like it, you don't have to play it.

Pretty simple stuff. Especially so, since you don't have to pay for it.

Well done, SOE, in providing a FTP game with such depth. Hats off, I say.
  12. Copasetic

REK CHECK!
  13. TheWolf1973

LMAO, you think PS2 has depth. Go back and re-read this thread three time until you get the hint, or do like the OP and go play PS1. Kudos to OP
  14. BeachHead2

...for a freeby, it has amazing depth. Don't like it? go pay for something.

...cos there's nothing around that can match it, FOR FREE.
  15. Accuser

I don't know about you, but I read his posts listening to this:

The OP is exploring a desolate, post-apocalyptic world. Some survivors are friendly, most are hostile. The only choice is to keep moving from structure to structure, trying to find meaning and purpose in an empty and inhospitable land.
    • Up x 2
  16. TheWolf1973

Go troll somewhere else!
  17. BeachHead2

...until you can come up with something of equal depth, FOR NOTHING, I suggest you have a great big steaming cup of ****.
  18. BeachHead2

...but that won't happen, of course, because you are totally incapable of understanding what SOE have given us, FOR FREE.

That's right folks, it's FREE... and you still whine about it.

Unbelievable.
  19. BeachHead2

...funny guy.
  20. TheWolf1973

Listen, the OP is talking about depth that PS1 has and PS2 does not. I am not going to ruin his/her thread because of a troll like you. Simply due to the fact that you just don't get and probably never will. There are many in these forums who have played this series, if you want to call it that, that know what real game depth is. Your spamming of "its free, go play something else" is at best weak. As for your snide comment about equal depth read this thread again its talking about depth. Comparing PS1 versus PS2. Get the hint yet? Sorry OP for the off topic post.