What the hell SOE, game has been unplayable since GU4!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Croft, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Croft

I am done, i mean I love planetside and Soe has been amazing but i have not been able to play since GU4, Crashing or freezing all the time.

5 minutes ago i started playing, spawn on warpgate look at the map, redeploy and wait 30 seconds, decide to spawn on a "reinforcement needed" spawn point everything alright, first load screen and thats all, stuck on the loading screen and then i have to alt-tab/ctrl-alt-del to close the game.

Is not even the first time, since GU4 the longest i was able to play were 30 minutes...

I think i will wait a week or two is just unplayable right now, it doesnt even have the decency to send me to the desktop like it did in beta, no it just freeze there and start cursing everything.

I understand that it must be hard but when was GU4? almost a month i think, almost a month i have not been able to play...

(I am really sorry for my crappy english.)
  2. Synmetric

One of our members quit because of low frame rate. SOE's recent fps patch worked great for more than 20 of us, but he went from 40 fps average to 10 fps average. Unfortunately, I don't know his computer stats.

Just to let you (and SOE) know that people are still suffering unacceptably low fps.