This, Is Why I'm Addicted To Light Assault

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by DrankTHEKoolaid, Mar 31, 2013.

1. DrankTHEKoolaid

• Up x 6
  2. Heyitsrobbie1984

wish i can do that lol
  3. Oleker2

Thats why TR is to dumb. No one saw one enemy coming from behind...
  4. TheFlyingDutchman

haha i have seen that video i am subscribed to you koolaid but some questions, what do you think of the new patch notes and what do ypu think of killing sundies with light assault and c4 (i almost always play LA). i do it all the time. but you in your videos almost always rambo mines them. what are you gonna do after GU06?

Sincerely a amused subscriber
  5. Prodigal

Surely a nice move.
  6. Vokker

I'm sure many got to do that. I also got this lucky once, but I was a MEDIC. Racked up about 11 or so kills...
  7. Infinity24k

8. LittleCrash

Then a medic threw a revive nade :eek:
  9. ColdCheezePizza

the ninja class is an artform when done right, enjoyed the highlight, thanks
  10. ShumaKun

You can hide below landing pad in biolab and make more runs with shotgun without dying
  11. Kogmaw

landing pads are a playground to me. many good times have been had there :D
  12. Eric Smith

Any side can be dumb. I spent 10 minutes on top of an Air Tower the other night killing NC and literally ran out of ammo in my main gun. Nobody noticed me. I died after I left the tower, resupplied at our Sunderer, and was trying to get back up top.

[IMG]
  13. DrankTHEKoolaid

Mines are still the most efficient way to take out sunderers. Now it just requires a grenade toss afterwords.
  14. TheFlyingDutchman

And then the first thing that comes to your mind are stickies?
  15. DrankTHEKoolaid

Yes, was actually gonna make a little video on the importance of stickies now.