What is this (strange orb in Zurvan)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by sparr, Apr 3, 2013.

1. sparr

After GU6 and cap Zurvan Amp Statin i have something like this

What is this ?
    • Up x 1
  2. Aurcius

it looks like the effect you get from the amp station when it changes factions... But, uh, I have no idea what it's doing there... looks like a glitch
  3. W0rthy

I filed an ingame bug report about this 2 weeks ago. Basically the particle effect doesn't stop rendering after you take the installation. It happens with biolabs aswell, the top of the tower keeps being lit up for many minutes if it ever terminates. The amp station top has this too, but now the bug has started earlier in the animation it seems.
  4. ThereIsNoTry

Orbital strikes have been a secret priority (due to popular demand in the roadmap) and now make their comeback!
  5. Beastie Boy

I would stay away, last time I saw that thing a butt-naked body builder appeared and stole my clothes, my boots and my motor cycle.
    • Up x 3
  6. sozo

its the physical manifestation of bad code..there so much of it.. its becomming self aware ..
    • Up x 4
  7. sparr

I have it all the time after taking any base by any faction. I provide more videos (still uploading)
  8. MacGoose

I just played for 1 hour and I saw almost 20 of these during that time. 5 around a single tower. That tower, howevere, was uncappable (buggy). So not just happen after capping.
  9. sparr

Another clips with that glitch

10. Lazaruz

Swamp gas or Chinese lanterns. Take your pick.
  11. Metallideth

looks like graphics for the future orbital strikes
  12. Brainwayne

lol, i am still loling - just imagine that really happens...