Playing PS2 is suicidal.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LordMondando, Apr 3, 2013.

1. LordMondando

Damn bullets and lasers and explosions everywhere. My clone keeps dying.

Luckly I can just get a new one.

Discuss.
    • Up x 3
  2. Wumpus

Discuss what? That you can respawn after dieing in a FPS? WELCOME TO THE FUTURE.
  3. LordMondando

Its a magical place.
  4. bobzebrick

You forgot the video of you faceplanting the keyboard as you stroll into an enemy platoon SMG blazing. I am dissapoint o_O
  5. Gamba

You forgot to post a video about it. 3/10.
  6. Bankrotas

Still good idea.
  7. meucha

Magnets and rainbows.
  8. Farlion

Once I was killed by a Mosquito.
  9. LordMondando

Was the spawn time bad?

Were you in a tank at the time, and all like. PLANES SHOULDNT KILL THANKS DA FUQ?

Needz details.
  10. Farlion

It crashed into me while on top of a Bio-Lab.

I was also beasted once by a Jaguar.
    • Up x 1
  11. LordMondando

Thats metal.
  12. Fligsnurt

Once a scythe tried to shoot me with his rockets. And then I ran to the left a little bit, but he didn't stop so I went inside the building and sat in the corner until he went away. I don't know what I did to him to be so mean to me. :p
  13. Buzzcut

That malaria will mess you up.
  14. LordMondando

You win PS2 by dying a lot and providing a finacial stimulus to the nannite clone industry.

Ergo your doing it wrong.
  15. Farlion

Yes, that worries me deeply. Particularly for my fellow clones.
  16. DoctorWhose

10/10 was good read.
  17. Buzzcut

I once got indigestion travelling as a passenger in a Sunderer. I thought I had time to enjoy my meal, but oh no, the driver took a shortcut off a cliff and got us where we were going much quicker, had to cram the food down quickly to be able to get in on the action.
  18. Fligsnurt

Well that's capitalism for you. Someone has to profit from your death and if you try not to die your going to drive the whole economy into a recession.
  19. LordMondando

Actually, what im suggesting is in line with the work of John Maynard Keynes.

If your K/D is above 0.4 your part of the reason for the double dip recession, get you head out of your **** before its a triple dip.
  20. Kalendric

You really aught to just give up on the whole freedom thing, hand back Peris amp station and go sulk in the warpgate. It's win, win! You don't get shot any more, and we TR can go back to important matters like making our giant sand castles on Indar and cracking jokes about Vanu mothers. For the glory of the unbroken republic and all that.