I cannot log onto my character

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Xenophontes, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Shuay

I can't log in from the character screen. Gosh, what am I supposed to do with my life now?
  2. rexbinary

I never get to the character screen. Just 98%
  3. Deathappens

Same here, i have 2 characters on diferente servers (Connery, Woodman) and i can't login with either, and i also try to create a new one and it get's stuck on login, then it says that the character has been created but it doesn't appear on my characters list!!
  4. Shadowabl

Same here cant log in.... stuck at 98%
  5. BloodArmoredApostle

Either is g25 error or 98% loaded/cooked. Is meat still good at 98% cooked? I was wondering. Just tryna lighten the tenseness up i guess.
  6. Haurus

Same here, cannot log in. From the character screen I click on my character, click play, and it just stays at logging in.
  7. latere

update: i was able to log in with the character in slot 1, still unable to get in with char in slot 2. client crashed with G16 error.
  8. Krayus_Korianis

Or it could be that the servers are still locked... That's what it states on the forum homepage.
  9. Voodoo Bliss

I tried validating game assets but it did nothing, still stuck on loading screen...oh well, anyone up for a few battles in World of Tanks?

Oh, and when I tried logging in the forum said all servers were up so thats not the reason.
    • Up x 1
  10. GuraKKa

Same problem, my client get stuck in "Logging in..."
  11. Sighpolice

All the login problems
  12. Haylight

Same here D:
  13. Zeewulf

It might say that for you but for a lot of other people who have cleared cookies and cache etc. they all say UP....
  14. Stargazer86

98%

And I've never even HAD this issue before.
  15. Tsong

nice bug
  16. RazielKT

same here... i am a new player and i was looking forward to playing this game... now i am just having issues and its kinda too much... when i create a new charr i get stuck on the endless "logging in", hope you guys sort this out soon!
  17. Doc Jim

Launchpad - PLAY - loading to 98% and staying there.

Checked game in taskmanager, status: "Running", CPU use: 02%, memory use @ roughly 360'000k.
    End task in "Applications" - "This programm is not responding".
  18. Suchy101

JUST DONT RUSH THAT TEST SERVER, GOD FORBID WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET AN UPDATE ONE DAY THAT WILL NOT CASUE MYHEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN ...

(SHAKES HIS HEAD WITH DISBELIEF)
  19. Mercyceleste

Stuck at either 15% or 98% - tried re-logging a few times now. Sigh.
  20. Hpool aka BigNutz

Dude.. Nice bit of rage, Explain something to me? How does a Test server solve a login server overload? This is obviously what it is as it is EU prime time