Game Fail to Launch after GU06

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jaamaw, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Whalenator

2. Aurcius

Same here, stuck on 98% loading. >.<
  3. meucha

Of course that's because servers are down. However SOE could be a little bit more professional and display an explicit ingame error message instead of forcing us to ctrl-alt-del the game...
  4. Halfish

Also stuck on the pinwheel of doom. :oops:
  5. Lazaruz

Yeah... went in with low expectations, and once again wasn't disappointed.
  6. Hypest

can't login -> can't play -> the ultimate nerf to everything
    • Up x 1
  7. Tomoki Sakurai

stucking at 98%~~~~~~~~~~
    CNT play
  8. rexbinary

Not according to the server status at the top of the page. They are up.
  9. vastaitku

I have this and also sometimes it goes past the loading screen but instead of the character selection screen it shoves me into the game state but with no character data, i.e. a black screen with the GUI shoving every at zero. I was BR0, had NULL certs and was vanu.:eek:
  10. MasterJohn99

mine still saying "LOCKED" as in they are down
  11. ThaPhreak

same here, 98% it looks at me and goes "derpa derp"
    1-2% cpu activity
    0% network activity
    like 384mb ram usage

I should feel alienated and upset, but then again i really didn't expect much... considering the track record they don't seem to care about.
  12. MasterJohn99

Game loads perfectly fine for me, try running the game with admin rights
  13. SUJEITOdeTESTE

Stuck at those damn 98%.
  14. TheGreatPinky

yeh i seam to be stuck on 98% too, ive put the prority to the high on processes and still nothing
  15. meucha

Because you'd expect to see realtime status update in a php forum ?
    There's a kid in china working 24/7 to update these manually you know, retyping html code each time the status changes. So please be gentle.
    • Up x 1
  16. Tactical Shrimp

I have this bug here is what i have done to try and stop it : Validated 3 times, Restarted System twice, Checked Firewall, Temporarily disabled Firewall, Checked for any irregular Memory usage patterns (there are NONE), Made sure my Avast wasn't blocking anything. Pretty much anything for going for a coffee to opening up my system and checking for any damage.

SO far nothing has worked still get the same thing 15% <tab out and in> 98% then.... Planetside2.exe has stopped working.
    One thing i have noticed though is that during the 15% and 98% non of the PS2 processes occur and my CPU + MEMORY usage is as if i am on the Desktop ( 0% - 2% ). Dont want to sound like i know the game inside-out, but it appears that the game is not actually initializing to begin with ! / is closing shortly after starting. Due to what ?! I don't know Could be memory although with 16GB of DDR3 RAM in my rig it is very unlikely!
  17. rexbinary

Not funny, at all.
  18. Venomoroth

loading stuck at 15% / 98%. servers are up, some outfit mates are online, i cannot load the game no matter how often i try.
  19. rexbinary

I guess I'm going to put in a ticket. Maybe if we all submit tickets we'll get some kind of response.
  20. sibercat

I had the same problem, but after rebooting system, game works fine now.