Pull it together VS

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by TheWhiteDragon, Apr 2, 2013.

1. TheWhiteDragon

What's the deal guys? Around 10:30 PST we had it all going. We just took Peris, you just took Allatum. We were almost there, and then you guys just quit. Instead of finishing the job you guys went to Rashnu? WTF?

Help us out here. What needs to happen to make this work?
  2. JaxsonFive

Maybe they have jobs and decided to get some sleep? Adults can't play all day and night like some. Just one of many different scenarios. How about you try filling in the blanks next time.
  3. JaxsonFive

Oh wait, this was yesterday? Ah I remember this, actually that's exactly what happened. We went to Allatum right after defending Mao for what seemed to be 2 hours. Then took Allatum then called it quits because we were tired and ready to tuck our wives in to bed. lol Derp.
  4. NytDragon

5. Excellentz

lollllll :)
  6. Arenthas

Most of [TED] logged off to go play Defiance
  7. Dawgpound12

I wasn't on during this, are we collaborating to take away their bonus?
  8. Excellentz

!!
    • Up x 1
  9. kaptinkrunch88

That's what I would be doing if I were TR or VS.
    • Up x 2
  10. kaptinkrunch88

You just need a lot of players to log on in the Asian time zone at about 1am.
  11. Syncaidius

They all went to play a game called Real Life. Has realistic graphics, no lag, no wall hackers, extremely realistic physics engine and doesn't need a gaming rig to run.

Oh yeah, and its free to play. I heard that if you play enough of it, it starts to pay you, sometimes a lot of money. :p
    • Up x 1
  12. kaptinkrunch88

I heard that game was a pay to win sort of thing.
    • Up x 3
  13. TheWhiteDragon

I'm talking about Tuesday night right before my first post.

The TR had a heavy fight for Peris. The nastiest fighting I've ever seen. Most of the characters we were fighting were level 50+. Once we took Peris we were countered heavily so we decided to hold it as the Vanu line in the North was progressing. They took Allatum, but had trouble at the archives.

However, at this point Vanu platoons showed up at Rashnu. This stopped the TR momentum, and we had to drop back to Regent Rock. The percentages stayed the same, but the vanu will disappeared? Perhaps all the outfits logged out, and the Zergs weren't thinking?

But it sounds like we didn't have enough time in general. It would have been hours to take the small territories. We certainly need to get out act together earlier. I also think maybe we left to much to the VS. The TR only dealt with Peris. The Vanu had three territories with platoons in them.
  14. Jrv

Terran/Vanu struggling to work together while the NC bask in the glory of a 10% infantry bonus. It's Genudine all over again.
    • Up x 1
  15. Excellentz

Ahh the good ole days (just kidding)