[NC] Indar was CAPTURED!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Excellentz, Apr 2, 2013.

1. kaptinkrunch88

You are mad. Can't you just be happy for us? There's still a chance at second place. I'm rooting for you!
  2. Badname2490

Why are you acting so belligerent at simple questions? Are you trying to hide something? I just wanna know what the populations were like. Were the populations equal, one side...did you out number them or did they out number you?

I mean it's cool to spam U MAD memes and stuff.
    • Up x 2
  3. YoXn

LOL, gj capping a desert that was deserted. OMG you guys are so good. Teach me, jk. Not impressed.
    • Up x 2
  4. kaptinkrunch88

I said earlier that I wasn't on when it happened. I have no idea what the pops were. I'm just happy that we were the first faction to do this on Helios. I'm sending out props to my brothers that finally did it. If you need to know more about the numbers involved you're asking the wrong guy. The only numbers I am certain of are that there are three factions on Helios and only one of them has ever capped Indar. Woot!
    • Up x 1
  5. Excellentz

Hello Kim Jong Lulz!!!! Where are your findings saying Indar has been capped numerous times on Helios? Our insignificant server (genudine) was only captured by the NC on Genudine, so I assume you are talking about Helios here. See this posting buddy, posted by Nytdragon (Created his character December 2nd, hopefully it didn't happen before that) http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...pre-merge-welcome-from-helios-outfits.107165/

This shows that from the VS perspective of VAST Leader, Nytdragon, it had never been captured and was the only server without a captured indar, at any time. So please show me some sort of proof or at least indirect evidence backing YOUR claim, Kim.
  6. ROMNEYTRON

To be fair, you're acting quite belligerent as well.

To call Helios an "insignificant" server, is to call Helios and Matherson "insignificant" as well. We're larger than both.
    • Up x 1
  7. Grilledchicken

I have been playing VS since launch basically and was on Genudine with ADK and a few other notable NC outfits and while I will acknowledge that the first Helios cap of Indar is a feat to boast about. But I have to point out that 3KDC has literally run the server during after-peak hours since December and the fact that after around 1am PST the NC population takes over 1/2 the entire server population with that dumb Chinese horde of cheaters. Being able to face both VS and TR and being able to match their numbers on both fronts makes things a whole lot different...but from an unbiased position again I have to say they did have to equally push both the VS and TR back respectively which is something.

Excellentz and others who know me, look past my 3KDC point and take the congrats as it is...but know also that the cards have always been in NC's favor to take Indar in the dead of night and that shouldn't be ignored either. I'm not mad or anything because I have long since stopped caring about following a waypoint that couldn't remotely be placed for purpose of capture.

Side note here...check out some of your 3KDC brothers who helped cap. 3KDCXiaoYao and 3KDCfeiqin are 2 that have long pissed me off for their hacks.
    • Up x 2
  8. KILLFACE

A couple happy snaps I took

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc456/KlLLFACE/Gameplay%20Videos/****YOUESAMIR.jpg

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Excellentz

I will 100% and completely agree with you that 3KDC has been our dark horse for a long time. They do some serious work in off-peak hours. Why didn't this happen in the whole month post merger? Things didn't line up. We had about 75% of Indar last night at 1 am CST, this was after we had pushed and pushed from around Primetime. Then, 3KDC (presumeably so, because I was not there) probably came in and helped clean it up with their numbers. However, I have no idea. I do know we had people there playing in ADK, so I won't say it was all 3kdc. But I do acknowledge they are a formidable force at night, I've been fighting with them since November. Regardless this accomplishment happened just weeks before our connery merger. This is great for the NC on this server who have been considered in the past to be very disorganized and drama-filled. We are starting to click gentlemen, lets keep progressing. For FREEDOM!!!!

10. Czuuk

How much time do you have? My reports are spotty. But it happened around 7 am. After 20 hours. ;)
  11. Czuuk

wrong post
  12. kaptinkrunch88

I'm sure there are hackers out there that manage to escape SOE and play a game that isn't fair or fun. If this feat was acomplished using cheating methods then that would make it something not worth praising. That said, it seems to be something we haven't been able to do until now and until I see something to make me believe my NC brothers involved were using hacks I am going to continue to congratulate them. Having the numbers hasn't gotten us a cap of Indar before so i say well done!
    • Up x 1
  13. Excellentz

amen to that!
  14. Dawgpound12

I'm impressed that Indar was uncapped for so long.. Big congratz to 3KDC for taking it while we were all sleeping.
  15. Excellentz

Aww tears being shed :-( Better grab a towel!!!!!

16. TheWhiteDragon

That they are so proud of soiling our server's solid history though late night ghost camping tells your all you need to know about the NC on this server.
    • Up x 5
  17. Excellentz

LOL! You have salt in your mouth, wash it out, your mouth might taste better. I think that the NC Being the only ones to ever capture the continent says all you need to know. Freedom will prevail.
  18. Dawgpound12

But.. A loss is a loss, back to work![IMG]
  19. kaptinkrunch88

A simple congratulations is too much for them. The pain is still too new. I forgive you my friends.
  20. SgtCharlesZim

VS - 17%
    TR - 22%
    NC - 60%

Really says it all. If you need to take this as a win, you go right ahead.
    • Up x 4