Upcoming NS LMG (NS-15A)

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by z00k333r525, Mar 31, 2013.

1. tenzenator

i play for vanu because of their advanced weapon look, i do not want to see any weapons from 19th century
  2. Sorro

Why do you think this is fake they are introducing an NS weapon for every weapon type. This was also posted on Reddit before April 1st
  3. vulkkan

Picture from Whisenhunt's twitter! Also apparently it's called the NS-15M.
    [IMG]
  4. ENFORC3R

Is this gonna be 143 damage? Because too many guns do 143 damage. Can we get a change? Maybe like 152 or something different.
  5. Shockwave44

If this is just about money, at least make more faction-specific weapons, even though, we already have enough weapons now. I can't even tell who is shooting anymore. Soon everyone will be driving NS vehicles. Oh wait...
  6. Suroped

WE ARE NOT MONKEYS. What the f**k is with this banana magazine. It's practically a melee weapon. And no it's not fake, you can see it in game files as well as NS heavy pistol they are keeping for desperate times.
  7. Bankrotas

Meh, GD-22S looks practically the same, that's not a LMG, it's just a heavy assault rifle.
  8. MykeMichail

Needs jungle style double-magazine
  9. Kanzy

Personally I think this is fake either that our the Art department in SOE did a banged up job with that AK mag, really looks out of place, just saying.
    Also the Available now part didn't do much to add to the creditability, its clearly an Aprils fool.
  10. Mr. Troffleops

Jesus Christ April Fool's is the most retarted holiday ever. NOTHING gets done because everyone is too afraid that some joke is getting played on them.

Yes it looks retarted, but I don't see how this could possibly be a fake. They are doing NS weapons for every class, so theoretically we should see an NS sniper/SMG soon. I agree that the bananna magazine is terribly silly looking, but I wouldn't mind if the LMG itself is fairly decent stat-wise.
    • Up x 1
  11. Reventine

At 55 bullets it had better do more than 143 damage. 167 or no sell.
  12. Kiekeboe

more like 200 or no sell :mad:
  13. MonkeySalt

Keep in mind it's not going to be an OP weapon. Nice middle of the road, provides something for everyone. But there will be better faction specific guns. This will be good at everything, but great at nothing. That's why I get the NS guns. Jack of all trades.
  14. Soundmonitor

It shouldve been this way since the start, less nerfing calls would be happening right now.
  15. Drstrangewolf

16. Reventine

Do we know when this is being released?. Some were saying tomorrow while others said it will be with the GU 6 update.
  17. Noktdaz

I'll I've heard is very "Soon(TM)".
  18. vulkkan

Devs tweeting that it will be released "very very very soon." Given the images we've already seen, I'd say tomorrow at earliest, since Wednesday is a common patch day.
  19. PS2Freak

cant wait anymore, want to try that thing.
  20. vulkkan

FYI, this will be the actual magazine of the NS-15M. It's a fine looking gun.
    [IMG]