no real point for NC players anymore

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by THUGGERNAUT, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Parricidium

Boy, that grass sure is green.
  2. THUGGERNAUT

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. the only untouched faction in the game is going to get the nerfbat eventually. enjoy while you can. luckily most of us won't be around that long to see it.
  3. Teegeeack

Wow, an NC complaining about Higby. People who join the NC really are the worst kind.
    • Up x 1
  4. vulkkan

Correction: not "close to competitive" but rather, extremely powerful situational tools. The Phoenix is OP versus infantry, scatmaxes are actually okay with me because I can deal with them using C4. EDIT: I want to scream OP actually. An armored suit with basically fully automatic instagib weapons is kinda a joke. Why was I being nice?
    Correction: NC weapons have the best COF overall, plenty of guns with 0.03 COF while ADS. VS have a few, and TR only a couple of guns with a COF that tight (disregarding sniper rifles.)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...rue&sortcolid=24&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250
    True that. The rest of your post could be debatable. Vanguards are powerful in the right hands, especially if they get an AP cannon and Halberd/Enforcer, because then they can basically OHK all tanks from behind. Reavers are great in the hands of good pilots with the AH and Vortek.
    Guess what? The game is pretty well-balanced. Stop overexxagerating the 'issues.'
    • Up x 1
  5. Robes

And now you're saying youre quitting, wow somebody is mad.

Its not good to get this mad over a video game bud.
  6. Stability

Grass is OP. Pls nerf.
    Seriously though, if you don't think hacksaws are ridiculous, you have no sense of reality. I'd also pay a large sum in smedleyeuros for a Gauss SAW equivalent on my VS and TR. That gun is incredible.
    • Up x 2
  7. Vikarius

I second that
  8. Phyr

So NC wont be worth playing of they aren't OP? Does that mean VS isn't worth playing right now?
  9. Phrygen

they are nerfing what needs to be nerfed.

but they should buff the reaver....
  10. OneRedBlock

"Have we started the fire, brother?"
    "Yes! The fire rises!"
  11. Jaquio

The only thing I'd like them to do to the reaver is fix the gun-orientation issue.
    • Up x 1
  12. Zaik

13. Ganelon

Yet NC still has the highest population across the board.
  14. Ashtarid

Server Maintenance 03.29.2013
    • Phoenix rocket effects will show at a longer range.
    • Phoenix damage has been adjusted in the following way:
      • Increased damage against all vehicles.
    • Reduced damage against infantry
    Server Maintenance 03.27.2013
    • Adjustments have been made to the NC15 Phoenix:
      • Should now do more damage against air targets (same damage as default launcher)
      • Reduced reload time by 5700 ms, down to 5200 MS.
      • Fixed a projectile speed irregularity, this was causing the rocket to go much further than it should have before the player gained control of it. (Related to latency)
      • Reduced phoenix speed by 10 kph (~2.7 m/sec)
    We must have a different definition for 'nerf' because these were only fixes and buffs to a already ridiculously op weapon.
  15. Markus.D

Truth :)
  16. Nyscha

Stats argue against you.
    There is a reason why NC pops are sky high, I'll let you figure it out.
    [IMG]
  17. Jaquio

It's the music.
  18. LibertyRevolution

Make a VS.

Stock scythe hovers better than fully certed hover frame reaver.
    Stock magrider moves over stuff that you need maxed racer vanguard.
    Stock weapons are good, no need to spend money, unless you want a pump action, in which case Phobos is the best in the game..
    VS max is smaller, looks like slightly bigger than a heavy with composite armor.. not the huge blue NC max..
    Don't even need camo, you start with gray and black.

Downside of VS is your always the low pop faction. If you call that a downside.. To me its a buff to my XP gain. :)
    VS with 25% pop can roll esamir or amerish against 35% pop NC, because VS are just better..
  19. Ganelon

The VS MAX is **** and you know it.

The XP is too small to entice anything. People aren't going to magically join your faction because you happen to have a negligible XP bonus.
  20. Nyscha

ROFL.
    Better hover? Is that why the reaver can hover upside down without losing altitude?
    Magriders hover yes which grants better movement but at the same time the vanguard has a DMG shield which can save them from a lolpodder/death/lib or anything, magrider has to sit there and take it like a man when a lolpodder/lib comes directly above.

Stock weapons are good? I only say the Orion is good and the rest is a piece of trash.

Our max is smaller? But it also has a head 50% bigger than your max which means anyone can run along like a COD hero hip firing at our heads and kill us in a few seconds with our lottery guns doing nothing while your lLOLOLOLOL splatter max can instantly kill anything it looks at.

Camo had a use? I thought it was just cosmetic and the only people it fooled was dumb people.

In a world where Q (spot) is spammed camo is useless.
    • Up x 1