Unequipping Single use Camos deletes them

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xGreedFuSioN, Mar 29, 2013.

1. xGreedFuSioN

I unequipped the camo on my NS11A Platinum to show my friend I got the gamestop one, and when i went to put it back it was gone.
    also after doing that i randomly lost the camos on my phobos and medic class.
    fml.
  2. RobotNinja

Well...not to be that guy or anything...but...that's why they're called..."SINGLE USE." <_<
    • Up x 6
  3. xGreedFuSioN

It's so camo you can't even see it, that was all.
    -.-
  4. xGreedFuSioN

I figured it'd just be binded to the attachments of that one weapon, not something that DELETES itself.
    I'm suing SOE, I want my 1.50$ back.
    lol
  5. Shinrah

Yeah, never thought you could take em off and back on, due to the name. I was even surprised that you can change the weapon, in the slot you´ve used the camo for, and it applies to the new one.
  6. RobotNinja

Well...either you messed it up by unequipping it which it sounds like you did or maybe it's bugged which is also plausible. But on the bright side 2X SC sale. Great time to treat yourself to some new camo. :p

SOE could also probably stand to be less vague with their item descriptions and exactly how they work.
  7. xGreedFuSioN

just bought SC, if i buy camos i wont have enough for another weapon.
  8. MissTiger

so use the SC for stuff you can't buy with certs :)
  9. xGreedFuSioN

I earn an average of 15 certs/hour.
    I need dat SC bro.
  10. DoomMaze

The word single also means 'one'......this in turn means that you can only use it once.

If you take the camo out and put another in and then try to put the single use camo back, that would equate to using it two times. Two is a bigger number than one, so it would no longer be correct to call it a single use camo, it would instead be called a x2 use camo. However, since its not called a x2 camo, and is instead called a single use camo you can only equip it once. Hope this clarifies things.
  11. FreelancePanic

I dunno, I like to think of the camos are something your soldier can stick on to their weapons. If you peel it off, then it shouldn't stick back on.

Unlimited camo users just get an infinite number of these stickers, while single use users only get 3. Makes sense to me
  12. xGreedFuSioN

So dual photon pods would be a good investment for the rest of my SC?
  13. xGreedFuSioN

Only get 1*
  14. RobotNinja

DAT SC.

[IMG]
  15. xGreedFuSioN

#real money
  16. xGreedFuSioN

But srs I should get lolpods?
  17. xGreedFuSioN

ive got 720 SC left. got just enough
  18. Frigidus

Not right now. There are too many effective AA options out there. Either **** out a mag (assuming you're Vanu based on the avatar) or get a bolt action for sniping. Both are good for cert farming.
  19. vulkkan

If you purchased a single-use camo and applied it to a pistol, would it affect all your classes or the one you applied it to?
  20. xGreedFuSioN

Got em :) bout to try them out, got ammo capacity 2 and night vision with what i had