DOUBLE SC IS ON

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bape, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Elaan

In anticipation of a double SC sale, I got 7500 worth of SC on Ebay for $32. I guess in some way I got 2x SC, lol.
  2. Zeekez

My $15 walmart card [with the 500 SC bonus] redeemed for 4000 SC.

Also before it redeems it gives you a choice between a month of game time for some games or the SC, and it will show you the bonus before you redeem so you'll know.
  3. swatti

Sitting on 2k SC off premium monthly and 1.5k certs... Kinda feel im left out of this
  4. Gavyne

5. nick779

"Double Station Cash offer excludes purchases made via SMS."
  6. Sicilian

Kind of upsetting that I activated a game card earlier today before the event came on. Oh well.
  7. Gavyne

The right thing to do is....

Hurry out and get another card ;)
  8. SgtBreastroker

Got myself the Mana AV, Burster and Phoenix so far.

I think I might purchase the Striker then leave it waiting for new weapons or cosmetics to be released.
  9. Lt Hills

Heh I just realised the nvidia code only gives you stuff equivalent of 5000 SC, and I already had (literally) everything in it so when I clicked to open the package ingame nothing happened.

Oh well.
  10. Bubb

So the 1500 SC cards at Walmart with 500 bonus should get 4000 pts on redemption?

Anyone been buying those still at Walmart?

Bub
  11. SpaceCommie

FML, bought SC YESTERDAY....
  12. Jokkie

yeah I just got one an hour ago. It works
  13. Bubb

Awesome, thanks man!

14. CzingerX

Time to buy some Smed bucks.
  15. Lazaruz

- Playing Blackjack for an hour...+270 euros.
    - Purchasing 10k Station cash... -43 euros.
    - Being absolutely ******* hammered for 3 days, and not remembering playing Blackjack or buying any Station cash.. priceless

:eek:
  16. Nirubu

Do 200 and 150 SC codes from Star Wars figure packs work for this?
  17. RageMasterUK

If I have paid £35 for a singleplayer game with 8 hour gameplay industry standard in the past...

... how much do I deserve to pay SOE for PS2?

Well for 200 hours of engineer alone I should pay about £800 by that logic :eek:
    I really have no probs spending SC today with this realisation :D
  18. Zotamedu

Had planned on spending another $20, clicked the $25 instead. So total spent is $35. The best part is I could stop playing now and still feel it was worth every cent.
  19. Poka

Pointless to spend money when other factions have had decided advantages since the release. Let me transfer my character, the time they've spent, the certs they've earned to a group who has better weapons and I'll spend money again.
  20. TintaBux

Probably won't happen again.