Give Every Faction Phoenix

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PhilDun, Mar 28, 2013.

1. PhilDun

This item is such a game-changer that every faction should have access to it. In exchange, give NC access to the VS weapons as well.
    • Up x 1
  2. Xind

And the Striker also. If you want to be fair about it.
  3. OddChelsea

EUSRL. Empire Unspecific Rocket Launchers, the next step in the glorious crusade to make everything exactly the same! Now in a very unexciting grey color!
    • Up x 4
  4. Pat Cleburne

Thats fine, let em have it. I was in a major multi platoon battle today with NC on Mattherson Indar between Peris Amp and the air tower. NC completely ***** our amor from out of sight. They destroyed 100% of our tanks and sundies in no time at all. They brought up armor themselves and we had dedicated striker teams lighting them up, and it was all we could do to get locks and take out a few of them. NC definitely got the better end of the deal.
  5. Pikachu

I sure want a lancer.
  6. PS2Freak

yeah, had today again Striker Spam. Enough of threads. it will be balanced soon.
  7. Dawgpound12

Bahahahahahahaha...I hope you're not serious.
  8. ROCKFIISH

Both the striker and the phoenix are good at taking out vehicles, but my main is TR and I wont spend any SC I have on lock on launchers. Would be awesome to have wire guided options for TR/VS, but that might make Engi turret redundant. Anyways striker is annoying as **** and phoenix at least makes you do some work. Once they nerf damage to infantry for the phoenix I will purchase it.
  9. Pikachu

I hear so much good things about it. It's just strange that I never see anyone of my team getting killed by it.
  10. jjruh

the Lancer actually inst that bad anymore, after they buffed the accuracy.
  11. GamerOS

So you stayed within the 300M max range of it at all times? Didn't even bother sending in the air cav? You know air where the Phoenix is rather ****** against? (unless hover podding nabs)
    Heck, did you try dropping some infiltrators with SMGS from out of their range with a galaxy on top of them? (some outfit did that to us recently, most of us were death before we realized what happened.)

seems more like your side failed to use the disadvantages of the phoenix and use them against their users.
  12. Zaik

asymmetrical balance
  13. Nocturnal7x

Lets just have one faction, and change the game from conquest to FFA while were at it ffs.
  14. ABATTLEDONKEY

How about NO!

WTH is with people and their COMPLETE inability to understand that NOT ALL FACTIONS ARE THE SAME!

we dont want 3 identical factions fighting with 3 identical weapon sets, all of which have identical DPS. would make for VERY boring gameplay.
  15. Gavyne

How about we just remove them altogether? I think that's about the only way we can get back to our semi-balanced gameplay state prior to these stupid (yet fun) empire specific rocket launchers were introduced.

I honestly don't see a way for them to balance these 3 rocket launchers properly.