You Live By The Phoenix, You Die By The Phoenix

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rustler, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rustler

Everybody in this video agreed to this:cool:
    • Up x 6
  2. Guadoc

You took time to video yourself griefing other players and then posted it on the forums, watta guy.
    • Up x 3
  3. MurderBunneh

He already did this once and the thread got closed down if he doesn't get a ban for this there is something wrong with the way they handle these things.

I am going to take the video and tweet it to Smedley to see if I can get him a vacation during double xp weekend.
  4. Rustler

Because he's the hero Planetside deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
    • Up x 5
  5. Rustler

I seen much worst things like balancing issues...etc

BTW the people int he video agreed to this :cool:
  6. sigur

People never stop to amaze me. Dumbest, move, ever. And no, quoting comics won't make you look cool.
  7. MaxDamage

LOL! Disturbed is perfect troll music. So annoying.

While I'd never do it myself, as it's beneath my own code of conduct - I understand why others would empire hop to kill Phoenix users until Higby recognises that one hit kills with Phoenix is not acceptable, same goes for NC MAXes. Nothing would make me laugh more than a video of someone concussing NC MAXes then dropping them with a Phoenix.

The perfect marriage.
  8. jm20

OP needs a timeout, length to be determined.
  9. Snotgurg

Report, ignore. Next.
  10. vooodooov

discusting!

get a live!
  11. CaptAmazing

Holy ****. I didn't even realized how easy you can manouver the rocket. 60 degree turns on the last 50 meter distance to hit the target. Its exactly as everybody feared it would be - the ability to stand in total cover and and precisely hit your target.

Thats just insane.
    • Up x 2
  12. Streetfighter

Best video since months. Nice work!
    • Up x 2
  13. Teegeeack

NC of course don't like it. Everyone else enjoys the video.
    • Up x 2
  14. DG-MOD-02

I am going to close this down now. Posts should be constructive on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.