Reminder buy SC cards at Walmart to get $40 of SC for $15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rustler, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Rustler

Well Walmart sells SC cards...check online if your walmart does.

The Walmart SC card cose $15 and give you $20 worth of SC since it comes with $5 worth of SC extra.

So do the math it is $20 worth of SC, then double it because of double SC weekend...and you get $40, all for $15.

So you get $10 worth of SC more compared to buying it online.
    • Up x 2
  2. Compass

I'll pass. I still have some bucks left over, and to be honest, not feeling feisty enough to buy anything except for cosmetics now.
  3. baka

Do you only get double SC when you claim the card number in game, or do you get double if you log into your SOE account and claim it via the web page?
  4. Stellus

They are sometimes hard to come buy depending on location. If you're in the Columbus, OH area, the Walmart at Tuttle Mall still had plenty in stock.
  5. Teegeeack

I'll give SOE money when they take it from my cold dead hands.
  6. f0d

cant get these in australia which sucks :(
    unless someone knows where/how to?
  7. MurderBunneh

Hopefully you won't be playing this weekend.
  8. Rustler

So much hate lol.
  9. Paperlamp

Isn't Walmart like a horrible place though?

Don't have any nearby but I've only heard bad things.
  10. TomaHawk

I didn't think prepaid cards were worth more than advertised, regardless when you cashed them in. I thought you had to buy the SC online during the promo to get the deal.
  11. Rustler

Nah you just put the code online from the card and it works...it automatically doubles it or triples it.
  12. Kylesal18

I am planning on getting 2 if my Wal-Mart has them in stock. Which they normally do. Last SC event they had the prepaid cards did get the 3x like online. I would be shocked if the cards didn't get the 2x tomorrow.

Kyle
  13. Compass

They work.
  14. UrMom306