Best dogfighters on Miller.

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by JamesJolly, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justicia

Reaver is OP, isn't it obvious? Just compare the amount of pilots :)
  2. JamesJolly

That would mean... omg... Mossy is OP as well !!! And my personal faction gets the short end of the stick like they do on everything always ever. No one can argue, those are hard facts :D
  3. SebDollar

4. Prikbord

Honestly Miller's vs just has the most miserable pilots around, it's the only faction i've played where you have to be more carefull not to get rammed by a friendly esf then whatever...

Oh and best dogfighters
    NC
    Muhahahaha
    Xale
    Damerst
    Squalicore
    TR
    Madia
    Fimconte
    Pella
  5. Shinrah

The best are all those who don´t bail after losing. Which sadly aren´t that many, and it´s not all LA´s that have a survival chance when doing so.
  6. Duff_Chimp

Never deconstruct and never bail, but occasionally suicide pulling of a death defying evasive maneuver or mouse spazzing.

I would consider myself as occasionally brilliant but i crash into the ground and trees too much i think :p

Ps I deconstruct on a2a missile users if i get the chance. I'm actually having quite a bit of luck turning on them and gunning them down now.
  7. Weirdkitten

Best dogfighter on the server is clearly Terrain. No outfit and plays all factions, but gets me about 90% of the time I try to fly (not often) :p
  8. desktop

imagine the grounds stat page I want to know how many kills suprise ammo tower rendering 5 meters in front of people get.
    • Up x 1
  9. Le_Fou

My name didn't get quoted? Rolf I need to spend more time with My Mossy ;)

So, VS :

- Artorius
    - Justicia
    - Ctpom

NC :

- Xale
    - LeRoy
    - Dumblediner
    - Sneakerz (air hammer FTW)

At this moment, it's little bit dificult to fly with all the cheaters, get instant-killed by entering an area by a level 8 Heavy with his RL or by a Dalton who strangly instant hit without seen any shell... it's quiet frustating :/
  10. Kapernum

I'd accept myself being on the list if it wasn't for my atrocious aim. But thanks.

Some guys I've come across, I've been away for a month so probably forgot someone:

VS

Justicia
    IronBane83
    0815Moskito
    Eurobob
    IceTrance (Most annoying Libber ever)

NC

Damerst
    Seb
    Xale
  11. Prikbord

Sekkuss (VS)
    Ran into a discussion with him earlier today, and it ended up with a few close scythe vs scythe dogfights
  12. ValorousBob

Seconding Kapernum's nomination of 0815Moskito, he's not in an outfit and is relatively low BR but I've seen him do some good **** with his scythe.

Also Davelantor from DWG deserves a nomination. Someone earlier said they'd seen a good pilot from DWG but couldn't remember who it was, I'd be willing to bet it was Dave.

As far as NC/TR pilots, the ones I could think of off the top of my head are already mentioned here.
  13. Tar

not mentioned so far but deserving to be :)
    Amelicana
    Asckiri
    Fimconte

And the best of all:
    Tree at night. That's a beast.
  14. RF404

Most of my nemesises has already been mentioned, but one name that is missing on the list is the VS ESF pilot AlphaBravoCharlie.

That guy is a gaddam menace!
  15. DG-MOD-02

Closing this down as it is not a recruitment thread. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.