How is Ps2 formed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DoctorWhose, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wezdor

Not a die goes bi tht i don lisen to dis marvelus piec off art. It bring tear to eye ever tiem.
    • Up x 1
  2. DoctorWhose

liek dis if u cri evrytiem.
    • Up x 1
  3. DoctorWhose

I fond this on the utube i think it halps understend ps1 creshaen geam wich is supreritor to pS2 esports mlg.

4. TartarusMkII

I d understand why this thread dterrated has much was it has. I am regain my virginity froe intersections with this event.

I am dissapoint in structure deficienies.
  5. DoctorWhose

aperentraly ppl dunt caer bout pS^2 craisehn geams. Maeks me sad pandea...

btw :eek:
  6. Arquin

Sweet jesus his hair is just

It's so handsome
  7. Wintermaulz

8. DoctorWhose

Sumbodi els alredy said that be orginial pls
  9. DoctorWhose

Dis is illigel u now. Hibiorie isnt handsoem.
  10. DoctorWhose

So aprenetaly hobigy maed ps2 creation game into phinix speameing. Not a fan. Nref plos.
  11. TartarusMkII

cumplaining willent stop hegby? we need to do way copy call of duty to assurance success please copy this gama

this game is future of planetSide and creation gaem

what are inyou thoughts?

12. DoctorWhose

I am astonished by the incredible amount of detail that went into the creashen gaem of this game, I truly think the message of burning our pain as fuel for our journey is conveyed in a very interactive, compulsive and overall satisfying way that gives the player alot of freedom concerning how much pain he wants to burn and where his journey actually goes.

10/10 voet gotye
  13. Tommyp2006

Is this thread what it feels like to go to Reddit? That was painful to read
  14. DoctorWhose

y do ppl trhink reddit is faked up pleice? redit is acually good site hens ps2 devlpier usully liurk ther.
  15. TartarusMkII

next tiem u proest u place on plantsinel? remrember to cake were you porst this is readit dumv as

new gaem upgaet is fal y is it dont?
  16. DoctorWhose

gaem upgaet is nref ncmex ned upgraed to T2.
  17. TartarusMkII

max extractor cant non upgrate to teer too bekuz u aint notnone plyons
  18. DoctorWhose

Dude i got plions all over this plaecc coem to my level brah zergrush kekekekekekkekeke
  19. TartarusMkII

I returned to plants vs side HD

lettuce system seems interesting

S:eek:e has gone on a proper course assistance by listening the patrons who perform the cyreshen gaem.

I look bodily tawords the future for great things.

thathankyou

I look bodeily tawords the future

[IMG]
  20. DoctorWhose

Soy certanely goed a long raod to improof pS2 creashioun gaeam. Sitll, I perferd if Higeboi wold chaenge his mind about recent events in gaming history and started innovating the scene again.

If Hisson suks, I will uninstall the game. Loljk I have not played it in a long time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.