Waterson NC over populated now?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Raichu, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Raichu

I notice the NC has had 40% of the server for about a week now what happened did all the TR and vanu quit?
  2. BlueyTheWolf

What else you dumb ...
    ----------------------------ss

My behind sweated till I defend one base. 6 infs with smgs , 20 scat maxes , uncountable amount of phonix and av turret,reaver zerg held it off 20 minutes with our team but nope ....

As soon as we cleaned one base another one fell to NC on equal pop.
    I killed 3 sunderers 21 soldiers with one prowler agaisnt all odds yesterday today no prowlers were able to left production line.
  3. Parricidium

In the past two weeks or so I've noticed more and more low BR players. I think a lot of people are switching around factions, not necessarily to NC (I play NC and I see a lot of TR/VS low BR).
  4. UrMom306

yep everyone wants in on those Phoenix infantry kills, i don't personally understand re rolling a new character...i've already put time into my TR, no way in hell i'd pull a new character to just capitalize on the current op/lame gun in the game, ***** lame
    • Up x 2
  5. Nocturnal7x

Mattherson is similar, consistenlt higher pop at prime time, usually 35-38%. Real bad news for any future east coast merges LOL
  6. Raichu

People really leave just for the pheniox?
  7. Reventine

I suspect a lot of TR players are playing the fourth empire now or have left the game entirely. Its not unusual to see the TR almost warpgated on Indar only for the tide to turn suddenly as people try to maintain the status quo across the empires. It's like one player chess right now. Except they do not want to, and cannot afford to win or lose.
  8. centurionvi

They've been overpopulated since the merge. Jaeger had a very high NC pop, and the big Waterson TR outfits like BRIT died out a long time ago.
    • Up x 1
  9. Haterade

People will switch factions for whatever is the most OP thing. Coming out of beta, TR had a bunch of bandwagoners for the T9-CARV, then it was the VS with their Magrider, back to the TR a week for the Prowler, and now the Phoenix.

Besides, NC has been consistently buffed throughout the patches and TR has been getting nerfed. Welcome to the flavor of the month.
  10. Czuuk

It's the times you play. The morning/afternoon shift is still largely TR. Have plenty of screen shots in my steam stream showing TR population on Esamir and Amerish just about every day. Until evening/late night.

Overall we may have more, but at prime time in Europe, TR has more on.
  11. Swiffle

What's wrong with VS on Waterson now, always underpopulated. I might have to switch to vs now
  12. Zakuak

There is a lot of NC these days.
    I have not touched my BR 65 ( IIRC) NC on waterson but a couple of times in the past week to get daily certs and tried out the pheonix of course heheh. I wanted to check out TR so I've been rolling in my newb BR15 TR HA, I like the striker more then my pheonix but I get shot by the pheonix a lot lol, no biggy.

Kinda poor timing on my part to try TR out, I had just bought the 3 month hero boost for my NC guy. Wasted cash now I guess, I dont see myself playing my NC guy much, all my RL game friends have left and it was just me, figured I'd lonewolf on a new toon. I do love the TR gear though WOOHA, sh*t is TIGHT! TMG 50 is good times, "BOP BOP BOP" I love it.

I'm not blowing certs on TR much, trying to save up to get my TR Lib maxed out like my NC version. Wish you could transfer certs, I have 6k unused certs on my NC guy...=\
  13. Razzyman

I would have to say at the very least the NC pop has definitely increased on Waterson. I, for the first time in this game, had to wait in que to log my character in. It was all of like 10 or 15 seconds, but still, it shows the population is growing. Now, if we can get the TR and VS to experience growth like this as well things will be looking up.

I do suspect the increase has at least a little to do with the Phoenix. It's only natural with so much talk about it's power on the forums and it's over effectiveness against infantry in game that many players are going to be at the very least curious and roll an NC character to check it out in VR (which also had a que :eek:) or trial it. Hopefully as it's adjusted to fulfill it's intended purpose and moved away from an infantry farming tool the excitement will fade a bit and pops will even out. Or we could leave it as is and give it to the VS, that might even it back out too :p.
  14. UrMom306

i'd say the phoenix and the max for sure, heard a couple people leave for the shotguns as well.
  15. Ash87

Yeah, last night when I logged on, NC was 40%, TR was 33%, and Value was 27%
  16. Pat Cleburne

Post merge server stats. Waterson doesn't look that bad, but there is definitely a trend here.
    [IMG]
  17. Zakuak

Oh nice graph!
    Interesting.

Pretty close numbers on Waterson regarding NC/TR...VS, yeah well they don't need any help they do just fine as is lol
  18. ARCStormtrooper

It's because of all the Space Murica propaganda! FREEDOM!!!!