TR & VS Need Buffs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by -Synapse-, Mar 26, 2013.

1. -Synapse-

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    We had seven well organized platoons at work here. The NC had about three. Either we are just terrible (which may be the case) or the TR and VS need a bit of a buff. I'm not asking anything major, just put us on par with the NC and for the love of my glorious red combat gear don't nerf anything. Nobody likes nerfs.
    • Up x 4
  2. Dawgpound12

3. Bill Hicks

to skill or something for power hungry kiddies that make up most of your factions ?
    • Up x 1
  4. Sea of Ink

What sever and when?

Because that looks like mattherson last night. Funny thing, NC was getting curb stomped into their own warpgate on Indar. Amerish was a ghost town.
    • Up x 2
  5. HadesR

Since the VS seem to be doing better with 18% pop vs the TR's 41% I'd maybe go with this

• Up x 3
  6. -Synapse-

The NC was entirely focused on us. Try again.
    ;)
  7. -Synapse-

Waterson, almost all day. We had the population advantage, as well as at least seven full platoons.
  8. HadesR

So every single NC on the continent was focused on TR ? .. Try again ;)
    • Up x 1
  9. -Synapse-

How else do you think they could keep us continent locked? I doubt the VS are so good that they can push through three times their numbers. Use logic, and then try again. :eek:
  10. Pat Cleburne

TR needs a buff worse than VS, but in reality, both need a buff to be on even footing with the NC and their instagib weapons.

Don't worry, the haters will come here and try to paint you as a fool, but the tide is turning. Every day there are more posts about NCs OP problem. They just want to deflect attention from it. "Move along, nothing to see here boys and girls" seems to be the main theme. .

The fact that the 4th faction have flocked to them is telling. Pretty much every server NC is dominating these days.
  11. foesjoe

"You're not fighting like TR!"

You're talking nonsense. I can kill NC just as easily as before.
    • Up x 1
  12. Devrailis

VS Needs a buff pretty badly.

No, I can't say anything specific, they just don't feel like they have anything special.
    • Up x 4
  13. Gavyne

Based on those screenshots, it shows TR actually had both Amerish and Esamir controlled. See the red -10% reduction in purchases. So are you trying to say there's something wrong with NC making a push to control the 2 continents that you had controlled? Should TR/VS be buffed based on those screenshots? Because like I said, TR had them controlled, so should TR be nerfed because they once controlled 2 continents?

I guess I don't get the subject title and the evidence for such request.
    • Up x 7
  14. altonyc

You might be underestimating the Waterson VS (of which I am a part). We're used to dealing with low world pops, so that it isn't purely a numbers game anymore. We don't own 2/3 of Auraxis anymore (not since Indar has been within our grasp), but we fight both empires, and I would say there is nice balance. VS and TR don't need buffs, we just need to get it together.

On Esamir, though, you're probably right about NC targeting specifically TR. The NC knew that they had the numbers to stomp that small VS population, and so focused on the real threat--the TR.
  15. Bape

Um we are dominating in mattherson i didn't see that the past week all i've seen is VS rofl stopping us to our warpgate but the TR is so concentrated on the NC they get warpgated by VS maybe because VS is to hard for TR to handle and NC are easier? Not trying to bash you don't know what you got against us but if you haven't noticed tr and nc are always fighting and vs always comes in a 3 way and clean up the mess.
  16. HadesR

But if want logic you should use it yourself .. NC get warpgated on other server's when they have pop advantage .. **** happens it doesn't mean VS/TR are OP and NC need a buff

Only thing NC has that is OP compared to the other faction's is Max and Phoenix .. Phoenix is getting tweaked leaving the Max ..
    • Up x 1
  17. Zenith

I play on Miller, Woodman, and Cobolt, and across all three I have seen VS dominate, TR dominate, and NC dominate. This is all tied to populations, which vary wildly from one time of day to the next. As for buffs, I don't really see the need for any at this time.
    • Up x 7
  18. Pat Cleburne

NC has majority pop on Mattherson most of the time. Lastl night for example NC held Amerish, Esamir, and half of Indar and had majority pop on Esamir and Amerish, and even pop with VS on Indar. TR as usual had minority.

So, we took a couple of platoons to Amerish looking for some good fights, and within an hour, NC flooded the continent with 64% continent pop to our 35. After a few minutes of futility, we left Amerish and went to Esamir. Again, pops were close, when, what do you know, the Nc pop jumps 25% above TR again. As if that weren't enough, some NC members felt obliged to **** talk us in chat. Like it was impressive rolling over people with a 60/30 pop difference.

You see, that is pretty much my experience with Mattherson most of the time. You never noticed how TR on Mattherson is bleeding players day to day while NC pops are increasing?
    • Up x 1
  19. Regpuppy

I'm sorry, but you cannot base an argument for a buff based on the fact that your faction got beat back on two continents. Because in large scale combat, barring gross imbalance, will go to those who used their numbers better (either by design or by accident)

Judging by weapon stats and personal experience, there is no gross imbalance of weapons. So you guys, in all likely-hood, got outplayed.
    • Up x 2
  20. -Synapse-

Look at the population count on the screenshots. The TR had the advantage there, and the NC kept us warpgated. Now, I'm not going to stand by my initial argument indefinitely, should some new reason surface. It could also have been terrain, training, number of people actually active. There are a lot of variables that may contribute to a cont lock with inferior numbers. I just pointed out the most probable one.