SOE devs only play TR?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by REDRUM4K, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Pikachu

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Ronin Oni

^No kiddin...

VS Reflex and 2x sights are unquestionably the best sights in the game. No hardware for the sights at all! It's all holo projection giving you the cleanest sight picture possible.

I love those sights ♥♥

Between TR/NC, they're pretty damn similar IMO... and really boils down to matter of preference.
  3. Aegie

TR has the highest average DPS among Carbines, LMGs, ARs and pistols- basically every major weapon category where there is faction variance. Guess what, the fixed flinch mechanic means flinch is a function of DPS so TR also on average puts out the greatest amount of flinch.

I'm not saying that TR are OP but I do think it is a stretch to call NC weaponry "beasts" when they tend to do less damage over time.
  4. Sgarv

HA ha ha ha

You have the SAW, Phoenix, Gauss, and GR-22

And you're whining about your weapons?
  5. NinjaTurtle

Well he may want to get someone in there that does play NC then. So as to not need any future nerfs on released weapons.

Seems very disorganized and slightly amateurish if true to only have 66% of the games empires covered in the testing phase
  6. Ganelon

Flinch isn't in the game anymore. Huge buff to NC weapons.
    • Up x 1
  7. IronWarrior

What we have Devs who play TR? Since when?
    • Up x 1
  8. XDDante

yup did the same with Light Assault ,TRAC 5 easily outperforms the MERC went like 5-6 kill-streak before being taked down...also tried Striker for 30 mins got my copper medal in that little time,i mostly play NC and the only way i can at most be on par with any TR soldier is having GD7F but that thing cost like 1000 certs/700 sc took me like almost 1.5-2 weeks to grind the certs,so yeah NC needs better standar weapons...
    • Up x 1
  9. Kracken

Not true whatsoever. Most of the weapons devs in fact play TR.
    • Up x 1
  10. Kracken

No...I do not want to wear purple or hear Leonard Nimoy in my ear whatsoever.
  11. Lewinsky

Heard this as well.
  12. Dusty Lens

TBH most of the devs are in 4th faction.
  13. BlueyTheWolf

You deserve major troll reward
    1100 track5 kills on your account xD most used gun
  14. tomahawk72

The weapon team is biased simple...
  15. vulkkan

Nah, just a major hypocrite award. I felt like auraxiuming the cheapest-sounding gun on Auraxis back in the early days when certs mattered to me. I haven't used it since December. Man, that was a pain to auraxium it.
  16. foesjoe

The only reason you suck when using NC weapons is that you're terrible at fps games. Or you're playing with a gamepad.

NC guns are the best in this game. They're good at range and good in close quarters. Heck, you even get weapons with a faster rate of fire than TR guns.

TR weapons are good in close quarters and suck everywhere else.

Stop trying to gain an even bigger advantage for your faction by calling for nerfs for the other factions.
  17. Aegie

Really, you should do a little research. Flinch is in the game but is now based upon ROF * damage per shot rather than just ROF. It balanced all weapons and removed an unintended handicap that the NC played with for 4+ months. I would post more but you should just search flinch in the forums and see for yourself.
  18. Tekuila

It's really clunky, idk I have one and its alright. It just seems worse than the sweeper and the piston. It definitely has a lot of kick. Also it takes forever to fire the 3 shots I the burst makes it basically a semi auto shotgun.
  19. j3thr0

seriously why do people complain? its called learn to play. even if u know how to play then why do u complain? what does complaining do? makes u look like a sissy, seriously, the only time u should complain is when ur weapon damage is 1 per second. that doesnt even exist, soo noone should whine and complain
  20. Poka

NC has a fun trolly, but ultimately ineffective rocket launcher that stomps baddies, and a max that has been completely overshadowed by common pool LA with shotguns and C4.

TR has the undeniably best ESF, a double-pounder farm tank, and the best warpgate camping RL in the game.