I love my NC's primary weapon

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nyscha, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Nyscha

2. Ashtoruin

Yeah, but it took you about 3 rockets to get Each kill, L2Aim Nub. I mean any rocket can 0HK anyone... if you want to nerf the Pheonix, I want every rocket launcher nerfed the same way.
  3. MiZrY

You fired 585 times..... and missed 490 times.

I have better stats with my dumbfire Shrike
    • Up x 1
  4. Elaan

Phoenixes are just like T-rexes. Don't move and they can't see you.
    • Up x 1
  5. TintaBux

Lol and then he makes a topic with a record like that?
  6. TheRealMetalstorm

PHOENIX
    [IMG]
    Kills:95
    Kills Per Minute:0.48
    Accuracy:38%
    Shots Fired:584
    Shots Hit:219
    Score:22,090

L2Math
    • Up x 1
  7. CommodoreFrank

I'm yet to see anyone really get a good score/minute with these tactics. I do want to see the damage against infantry nerfed but not because I think it's too powerful. I just want to stop seeing idiots sitting around thinking they're useful by hiding and firing all day. It makes pushing really annoying when 30% of your force is hiding behind a rock.
    • Up x 1
  8. MiZrY

Based on the OP's prior Phoenix threads.... look them up..... he does nothing but farm infantry with them.

Based on that..... he failed to kill infantry 490 whatever times.

L2thinkoutsideyourlittlebubbleandresearchalittle
  9. TheRealMetalstorm

Actually, you said
    Missing and failing to kill is completely different :)
    Missing = Not damaging.
    Failing to kill = Not damaging enough.
    Have fun!
  10. MiZrY

While your semantics is accurate, it completely digresses from my original point I was trying to make..... going through all your ammo to make 1 infantry kill is not exactly impressive enough to be considered OP in my opinion.
  11. TheRealMetalstorm

of course my semantics are accurate.
    however, please don't stretch definitions to make your point seem stronger.
    just state what you want to state.
  12. XParagonX

Really any rocket? Ha go try a lancer.
  13. Compass

It takes a badass TR to kill infantry with a Strike.
  14. MiZrY

Excuse me? I'm not stretching to make my point seem stronger. I failed to word my statement correctly, be it for what ever reason.... lack of coffee most likely. I owned up to it by saying you were accurate.

You are now assuming I did this intentionally to make my point seem stronger...... please don't assume. Make the statement like you did showing me the error of my ways, but don't come back assuming you know what was going through my mind.
  15. PS2Freak

Nyscha, there is enough threads about it....

but yes. you seems to be that kid... QQ kid. oh shotgun killed me i go make a 100th thread about it.. because your mamma dont listen, you dont have to abuse forums on internet.

do you feel now important ? do you feel yourself as messiah who hold all the statistical data of PS2, do you think that your input matters ?

do you think that - going to test things with one goal in mind - proof of from you desired goal of proof is something worth ?

+ you doing Vanu no favor with your approach. there are some really cool vanus here, but you no anywhere near that. youre typical hater/nerfer. you sad inside, and you are sad outside. look inside you, the game is not the problem, and not the weapons - you are the problem.

all postings from you are poisoned with your immaturity .

Learn a new skill - stay cool, nyscha .
  16. TheRealMetalstorm

****, touched a nerve.
    backing off.
    don't explode.
  17. Devrailis

He replied to you based on exactly what you said.

No part of his refutation was inaccurate, nor was he playing around with words.
  18. Zaik

you mean you made an alt just to buy a weapon that we all know is getting it's OHK on infantry removed?

Way to blow your money.
  19. Nyscha

And for the record lots of my misses was from me using some shots to recon an area before attacking it, you can't fire each shot and expect a kill each time if you don't know whats around the corner.
  20. Jaquio

The reason SOE does this is because people like the OP shell out $7 for it.