SOE has made a HUGE mistake

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kookamunga, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Hael

They fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "never get into a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is THIS: Never go in against a Sicilian, when DEATH is on the line!
  2. Nariquo

man guys learn of it... just dont buy them...
    i think the biggest mistake was the vr area.. because i dont really see so many peoppl playiing the new launchers because they tested them and saw they aree ********. :.-)
    weell SOE give us great work and we will pay.
    but i wont put any money into the game anymore till you are doing great work and not cash cow work
  3. Kookamunga

Yep, I didnt buy the Glancer , and I appreciate SOE giving me the VR to realize that the Glancer doesnt even damage anything at full charge and will maybe go where i aim it. I saved some cash for that , and for that I am thankful.

Now if I was an NC player , i would be spamming the crap outta that noob RL.
  4. Doublefrost

The solution is to turn the Phoenix into the same kind of cheese cannon it was in PlanetSide 1, primarily useful against Infantry. Boost the Lancer back up to long range supremacy, too.
  5. MilitiaMan

Wait!....WHAT??

You want AV nerfed because it's AV? But wanted AI nerfed because it was AI???

DAFUQ?